Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

My journey to lose weight!

<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Location: ----New Jersey PSP Status:Dead & Gone PS3 Status:Paper Weight PS4 Status:mmm

Thanks given: 3 times

Thanks received: 21 times

Post Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:32 pm

Re: My journey to lose weight!

Drink only water cut out everything else liquid wise. I try to drink 3000ml of water a day, 500ml with a meal and 500ml in between each one.
ImageImage
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 9 times

Thanks received: 54 times

Post Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:49 am

Eat french toast for breakfast. In fact, follow this recipe.

-Formerly DCM
<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:51 pm

Drink lot's of water as mentioned already. It helps flush your system out so that your body can perform optimally. You can actually die from drinking too much water (You shouldn't have to worry about this though because the chances of you drinking that much are slim)

Eat nothing but CLEAN food. By clean I mean natural, no extra spices/condiments. If you're working out an hour or two a day, you could actually intake 4000+ calories and still lose weight from eating clean (I speak from experience).

Eat every 3 or 4 hours a day (Aim for about 5 meals a day) This helps keep your metabolism active and will increase it if it's poor.

Take a good multivitamin (I use Controlled Labs Orange Triad, but my goals are a little different than just losing weight)

EXERCISE!!! Run, Jog, Swim, Lift Weights!!

I highly recommend going to bodybuilding.com and picking off a meal/exercise plan. They have a vast amount of information on there and you should have no problem finding something that you will easily be able to work into your current lifestyle. Let's face it though, coming to a video games forum is like going to McDonalds for Vitamins...not the best choice :wink: If you're looking for someone to follow in terms of meal/exercise I suggest Ryan Hughes, it's who I started with and still follow today.

Good Luck!
Please do not act as a moderator! If you see something wrong, please report it to one of the moderators.
Click a name to report
Staxx Ace_012 Tbag
<<

Skelator03

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 2 times

Thanks received: 19 times

Post Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:41 am

I personally use the TNT diet to cut after a bulk. Check it out.
<<

eggbox

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 1

Post Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:41 pm

I do intermittent fasting. 4 days a week I don't eat anything for the first 5 hours I'm awake and then I exercise on an empty stomach for an hour. I've been losing lots of weigh fast.

For this message the author eggbox has received thanks:
crait

Return to General Chat