<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 9 times

Thanks received: 53 times

Post Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:34 am

Seperate accesseories for PS-Move

I think this should put the PS Move ahead a bit, I like the guns one the most. I'll edit this and add more as they come...

-Formerly DCM
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:12 pm

Re: Seperate accesseories for PS-Move

Wow, aiming a plastic gun with a big blue ball at the TV is really cool...
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:43 pm

ace wrote:Wow, aiming a plastic gun with a big blue ball at the TV is really cool...

I doubt its plastic... Whatever it is, its better than making hand gestures and aiming at the tv... or not having any motion sensor at all...
-Formerly DCM
<<

Puncharger

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 6 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:52 am

I disagree..

I think all this motion sensing stuff is retarded..

I want my controllers back... You cant play Tetris attack with a glove. (+3 rep if you remember Tetris Attack)
<<

airplanes18

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 18 times

Thanks received: 7 times

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:55 am

yeah, and having it sense it in more than just 2D is amazing. the kinect and wii cant compare. in the wii, if you hold the controller behind your back, it freaks out cuz signal is gone. kinect.... it couldnt sense that..... and the move? it knows its there, and acts like youve hidden it in the game. real time stuff here.

more and more i see the ps3 doing amazing things that no one sees, acknowledges, or gives a chance. its all met with criticism because its the PS3. for example, Aces sarcasm-drenched post.
now im not saying he is or is not an xbox fan(boy) but he doesnt give the move a little f**k chance, even tho the live demos are amazing. and im willing to bet he thinks the kinect it gonna be perfect, even tho its an obviously stupid idea. but no one sees the move for what it can do, they just make fun of it because its for PS3.

i bet you if it was for xbox, EVERYONE would think its amazing.

just think about it.
Billy Mays is STILL my Hero.
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:55 am

Puncharger wrote:I disagree..

I think all this motion sensing stuff is retarded..

I want my controllers back... You cant play Tetris attack with a glove. (+3 rep if you remember Tetris Attack)

you still have the controllers.... -.- ... You don't need to buy move to play games, the games are just move compatible...
-Formerly DCM
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:43 am

airplanes18 wrote:yeah, and having it sense it in more than just 2D is amazing. the kinect and wii cant compare. in the wii, if you hold the controller behind your back, it freaks out cuz signal is gone. kinect.... it couldnt sense that..... and the move? it knows its there, and acts like youve hidden it in the game. real time stuff here.

more and more i see the ps3 doing amazing things that no one sees, acknowledges, or gives a chance. its all met with criticism because its the PS3. for example, Aces sarcasm-drenched post.
now im not saying he is or is not an xbox fan(boy) but he doesnt give the move a little f**k chance, even tho the live demos are amazing. and im willing to bet he thinks the kinect it gonna be perfect, even tho its an obviously stupid idea. but no one sees the move for what it can do, they just make fun of it because its for PS3.

i bet you if it was for xbox, EVERYONE would think its amazing.

just think about it.

Sorry dude, I'm not like you. I don't like any of the motion sensing stuff. The wii was fun for a little bit, until I realized how terrible the games were. Kinect is stupid as well, I mean they really expected "kinectimals" to sell to the same people who play cod and halo? Yea okay, that's retarded, the Wii is more suited for a childs game. And then the ps move just looks like a better version of the wii, with a retarded ball on the end of the controller. I don't think I would want to play cod with a tiny little red plastic gun with a ball on the end, I'll leave that to the hunting games in the arcade and that one game where you kill aliens.

But I do like your hypocritical statement where you say I don't give the ps move a chance and saying how awesome it is then you call the Wii and the Kinect stupid, have you given the Kinect a chance? You make fun of anything that isn't ps3 or linux, how are you any better then what you think I am :-s
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

airplanes18

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 18 times

Thanks received: 7 times

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:21 am

ace wrote:
But I do like your hypocritical statement where you say I don't give the ps move a chance and saying how awesome it is then you call the Wii and the Kinect stupid, have you given the Kinect a chance? You make fun of anything that isn't ps3 or linux, how are you any better then what you think I am :-s

[-X
Ive seen what the kinect does. I wouldnt have said anything about that (if you read what i wrote about it) if i didnt know how it performs. seeing demos for it... its kinda.... lame. and as for the wii. -_- are you kidding me? I have one, i know what its like, and its lame.

and no, i dont make fun of anything that isnt ps3 or linux. seriously.

have you seen any demos for the Move? have you seen the LIVE DEMOS they did? you could see the confidence in the guys cuz they knew it worked. hell the band thing for wii was such a failure, people that could actually play music couldnt do it because it was made terribly, even though it was meant to be lifelike. there was a demo for it and a professional drummer couldnt do it.

calling me narrow minded....
Billy Mays is STILL my Hero.
<<

Puncharger

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:18 pm

It really annoys me that you believe Sony can do no wrong.

There's stuff I hate about 360.
There's stuff I hate about Wii.
There's stuff I hate about PS3.

I understand it's your opinion and personality to stick to one thing, but every once in a while read your own posts, and tell me your not fanboying.
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 45 times

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:36 pm

I agree with Puncharger in the fact that there are things that all systems suck with. I also agree with his opinion that motion gaming is a gimmick.
But, I think the PS3 will be better at it and it will be more fun on the PS3 than the Wii.
<<

TheTyler0013

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Location: I am a ninja, I pop in at certain times and locations.

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 9 times

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:34 pm

Puncharger wrote:It really annoys me that you believe Sony can do no wrong.

There's stuff I hate about 360.
There's stuff I hate about Wii.
There's stuff I hate about PS3.

I understand it's your opinion and personality to stick to one thing, but every once in a while read your own posts, and tell me your not fanboying.

Agreed, Wii should keep motion Control. PS3 and Xbox stick to what you know best, Nintendo knows what they are doing the been in business for 120yrs.
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:49 am

The reason I hate Kinnect is cause of the recorded demos they played at E3... I remember one of them was a little girl and she was doing something and the pointer was going somewhere else...
-Formerly DCM
<<

Puncharger

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:31 pm

I dislike them because I play games to be lazy =/
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:58 pm

The thing that I like about Move and Kinnect is that they are optional, you can still use the controller for games if you don't like the motion sensors...
-Formerly DCM
<<

Puncharger

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:25 am

Yeah there not COMPLETE TRASH, lol Why does everyone think I mean that?

I'm simply saying these things are'nt for me.
Next

Return to Contribute An Article