Graf_Chokolo Tells Sony to Back Off or Else... Read more: P

<<

draxon2000

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:12 am

Graf_Chokolo Tells Sony to Back Off or Else... Read more: P

OK so i found this on psgroove.com thought it would be a good topic for my first news post lol

Graf_chokolo, famous for a multitude of decryption payloads, has warned Sony to back off. Earlier today, several sites were issued Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) notices, ordering them to stop hosting several famous PS3 dev's projects. Sites such as GitHub complied with the order, and removed projects being worked on by coders Kakarotoks, Graf_Chokolo, and Kmeaw.

In response to these actions, earlier today on XorLoser's blog, Graf_Chokolo gave Sony an ultimatum. He stated that if Sony was to continue such tactics, that he will publish his IDA database, for the PS3's Hypervisor and Hypervisor processes. What this means, is that reverse engineering the hypervisor would immediately become much easier for other developers using IDA Pro Disassembler. IDA Pro is a popular tool, commonly used in reverse engineering software.

graf_chokolo says:
January 29, 2011 at 8:05 am

If SONY will continue like this i will upload my IDA database for HV and HV procs :-)

Here is a link to my payload: Download graf_chokolo_payload.tar.gz from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
graf_chokolo says:
January 29, 2011 at 4:10 am

No fear, jack :-) It just motivates me more to continue my reversing :-)
It was just my public GIT repo, for making releases :-) Nothing lost :-)
graf_chokolo says:
January 29, 2011 at 2:04 am

SONY took down my GIT repo :-) Who still needs my source code just email me and i will upload it for you :-) Still working on ENCDEC reversing :-) It’s fun :-)

Read more: PSGroove.com - Graf_Chokolo Tells Sony to Back Off or Else... http://psgroove.com/content.php?712-Gra ... z1CReUVTb3
<<

monkeymaximus

Brewery Owner
Brewery Owner

Thanks given: 47 times

Thanks received: 36 times

Post Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:58 am

Re: Graf_Chokolo Tells Sony to Back Off or Else... Read mor

sorry for the delayed response draxon. next time you have a news story pm me / crait / bkf and we will try and get it up ASAP.
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/8907/monkeymaximus2ph.jpg

Return to Contribute An Article