Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

help please!

<<

picklo

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:36 am

help please!

i've downloaded half a dozen saves for little big planet, ive copied them from a usb onto my harddrive but everytime i go into the game its starts a new one?!? help'a me...
<<

busterdan

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:24 am

Re: help please!

Bit of a coincidence... I am trying to restore the EU "LEEDS" Big Little Planet Games Save to my PS3... I have copied it onto the PS3 from the USB stick fine... and it shows up with all the info... 100% complete etc etc...

But like Picklo, when I start the game it just reverts to a new game save or the existing account one... if I delete the existing one it makes no difference. The LEEDS gamesave shows up as the only gamesave under Game Save Utility (this is a new user account on the PS3)... I have tried the same thing on my primary PS3 account but it makes no difference. At no point am I asked "do you want to overwrite the existing game save" so although the gamesave is on the PS3 it is being disregarded (presumably because it was created with a different account).

By the way I am using the latest firmware 3.56 I believe - I'm wonder if this is where the problem lies because from what I can see the LBP gamesave is not usually locked.

I've not tried any other LBP gamesaves yet though.

Return to PS3 Help