Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

How to use PS3 Saved Games on Locked games.

<<

Cypherous

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 24 times

Post Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:26 am

Re: How to use PS3 Saved Games on Locked games.

holow_w wrote:hello is anyone even ever reply on this site or what??

Wow you moan after nobody replying within a 20 minute window, you really need to get over yourself, if its locked by account then you can't use it, how about you, i don't know, play the game?
<<

Cascabulho

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 1

Post Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:17 pm

Cascabulho wrote:Hi,

So i use jailbreck, i can use savegames from other users?
My Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition dont let me use other save files.

Tks.

CM.

Sorry.
I want to ask if i have the jailbreck, because i haven't buy it yet.
But my RE5 Gold dont let me use other saves created on other ps3, that sucks :( all of because of trophy system :(
<<

Raven2260

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:11 pm

holow_w wrote:I downloaded a saved game for Naruto ninja storm 2 , it says cannot use cuz it is from another user how do I get around it???

I am having the same problem. Has anyone got this to work

EDIT: Got it to work for Naruto.

1) I started the game and just created a save
2) Pulled the save out with my sd card and loaded the save onto my computer
3) Used hex edit the sfo for both the files, the one on my PS3 and the one I got from gamefaqs and saw that everything was the same except this

Under the part that read "B_TITLE.TITLE" (like 20 lines or so down) I saw that it was different so I replace the information on the gamefaqs sfo file with the information I gotten from my ps3.

Then like 50ish or so lines from that I saw it again it was different so I replace the information on gamefaqs sfo file with he information I gotten from my ps3 file and save it

4) Loaded FTP program on my ps3 and went /dev_hdd0/home/00000001/savedata/BLES00952-NARUTO_STORM2 and copy all the stuff from my gamesfaqs folder and pasted it in that folder overriding everything
5) Started the game again and to my surmised it worked I have all the characters in Free Battle mode
<<

monkeymaximus

Brewery Owner
Brewery Owner

Thanks given: 50 times

Thanks received: 40 times

Post Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:43 am

awesome! good info raven!!
[img]https://brewology.com/images/mm/monkeymaximus.jpg[/img]
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/8907/monkeymaximus2ph.jpg
<<

patz

Post Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:47 am

Raven2260 wrote:
holow_w wrote:I downloaded a saved game for Naruto ninja storm 2 , it says cannot use cuz it is from another user how do I get around it???

I am having the same problem. Has anyone got this to work

EDIT: Got it to work for Naruto.

1) I started the game and just created a save
2) Pulled the save out with my sd card and loaded the save onto my computer
3) Used hex edit the sfo for both the files, the one on my PS3 and the one I got from gamefaqs and saw that everything was the same except this

Under the part that read "B_TITLE.TITLE" (like 20 lines or so down) I saw that it was different so I replace the information on the gamefaqs sfo file with the information I gotten from my ps3.

Then like 50ish or so lines from that I saw it again it was different so I replace the information on gamefaqs sfo file with he information I gotten from my ps3 file and save it

4) Loaded FTP program on my ps3 and went /dev_hdd0/home/00000001/savedata/BLES00952-NARUTO_STORM2 and copy all the stuff from my gamesfaqs folder and pasted it in that folder overriding everything
5) Started the game again and to my surmised it worked I have all the characters in Free Battle mode

Thanks, it works with Soul Caliber 4 too.
Last edited by patz on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Skelator03

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 2 times

Thanks received: 19 times

Post Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:08 am

good looking out
<<

monkeymaximus

Brewery Owner
Brewery Owner

Thanks given: 50 times

Thanks received: 40 times

Post Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:54 pm

hmm. if you guys can confirm this works with more games I can probably make a tool to do it :)
[img]https://brewology.com/images/mm/monkeymaximus.jpg[/img]
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/8907/monkeymaximus2ph.jpg
<<

findnemo

Post Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:20 am

Confirmed . Its working . Thanks you so much Raven . Spent 2 hours to figure it out and I saw ur post! Took me 5 mins to do it. Highly recommened :oops: :D :P :mrgreen: =D>
<<

findnemo

Post Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:26 am

Quich Update : In the Free Battle , after match, the games saves and its failed. :((

Story mode can save normally.
<<

patz

Post Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:12 am

findnemo wrote:Quich Update : In the Free Battle , after match, the games saves and its failed. :((

Story mode can save normally.

Save failed for the first time I tried to save. Then I tried it again and succeeded. :D
<<

riva

Post Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:23 pm

patz wrote:Thanks, it works with Soul Caliber 4 too.

I got the save to boot up, but when I went to save a created character it gave me the corrupted save message and made me quit the game. :cry: Also, I wonder if the save has a character with DLC items on it would you be able to use them?
<<

FarKlevlar

Thanks received: 1

Post Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:27 pm

Hello, I'm having a slight-ish problem. I downloaded a save game file from MotorstormPR and was unable to load it. Natuarally I assumed it was locked, so I proceeded to download the PS3 FTP program. Problem is, I don't know crap about this level of computer technology and I don't understand how to use it or anything about how it works... Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated. And SCREW Evolution studios for making me have to get trophies to unlock vehicles...

For this message the author FarKlevlar has received thanks:
Topgundv
<<

patz

Post Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:55 pm

riva wrote:
patz wrote:Thanks, it works with Soul Caliber 4 too.

I got the save to boot up, but when I went to save a created character it gave me the corrupted save message and made me quit the game. :cry: Also, I wonder if the save has a character with DLC items on it would you be able to use them?

I found the shorter way to do this. Just upload/replace every file that you downloaded except .sfo. Meaning is you don't have to edit .sfo, keep your own .sfo. It may fail if you try to save for the first time, but it will succeed when you try again.
FarKlevlar wrote:Hello, I'm having a slight-ish problem. I downloaded a save game file from MotorstormPR and was unable to load it. Natuarally I assumed it was locked, so I proceeded to download the PS3 FTP program. Problem is, I don't know crap about this level of computer technology and I don't understand how to use it or anything about how it works... Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated. And SCREW Evolution studios for making me have to get trophies to unlock vehicles...

Google for tutorial how to use PS3FTP.
<<

haloboy

Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:43 pm

"I found the shorter way to do this. Just upload/replace every file that you downloaded except .sfo. Meaning is you don't have to edit .sfo, keep your own .sfo. It may fail if you try to save for the first time, but it will succeed when you try again."
This method is confirmed working with Lost Planet 2.I was able to swap my data with another users.The save failed, then immediately retried to save itself and succeeded.Love my new 3.55 cfw now that the file manager is up and I need some more saves from locked games.Here is my "hit list" so far:
-Assassins Creed 2 100% finished
-Lost Planet 2 100% finished
-Resident Evil:Gold Edition 100% finished
<s>Borderlands level 50 soldier character with game beat</s>(ANOTHER ONE DOWN)
Its hard to find people that upload game saves that are locked.I have gotten a few off this site but if anyone can pm me some more sites with locked saves I would appreciate it. :mrgreen:
<<

patz

Post Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:24 am

haloboy wrote:Its hard to find people that upload game saves that are locked.I have gotten a few off this site but if anyone can pm me some more sites with locked saves I would appreciate it. :mrgreen:

I know, I'm still waiting for someone to upload Super Street Fighter 4 and DBZ Raging Blast 2 saves. It's unbelievable that nobody finished these game.
PreviousNext

Return to PlayStation 3