Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

How to use PS3 Saved Games on Locked games.

<<

patz

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:24 am

Re: How to use PS3 Saved Games on Locked games.

haloboy wrote:Its hard to find people that upload game saves that are locked.I have gotten a few off this site but if anyone can pm me some more sites with locked saves I would appreciate it. :mrgreen:

I know, I'm still waiting for someone to upload Super Street Fighter 4 and DBZ Raging Blast 2 saves. It's unbelievable that nobody finished these game.
<<

geraldgrubber

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:12 am

hey guys , im new in here , i downloaded resident evil 5 save file , and my ps3 is not jailbreak , my question is , can i use the RE 5 save file ? please answer my question (im sorry for my bad english :))
<<

Profaniter

Post Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:12 am

My PS3 is not softmodded or hacked but can I still use the saved games from another user?.. I copied the other user's save data (For FFXIII PS3) and be able to play it but I can't save it... what's the best way? PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP OR THE PERSON WHO MADE THIS SITE? THANK YOU!!

Oh also.. I'm on Mac.. I noticed everywhere I look on how to do the game save videos and they're all PC version.. what to do on Mac?...

Is Final Fantasy XIII ok to download from the Internet and put in on my PS3?
<<

wakaflakakenflo

Post Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:39 pm

I just downloaded the most DLd little big planet game save with everything aced..extracted it (via winrar) to my USB flash drive and stuck it in my PS3. Scrolled over to games, Scrolled down to Saved Data Utility (minis) and there was nothing in it. I plug it back in my pc and it says the files r still there. What did i miss?
<<

ace4xtreme

Post Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:05 pm

Hey everyone new guy here with a problem with FTP. I'm using Cyberduck but don't get the /dev_hdd0/home/0000????/savedata path. It says /dev_hdd0//dev_hdd0/ then blank. Any suggestions?
<<

Cypherous

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 24 times

Post Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:28 am

wakaflakakenflo wrote:I just downloaded the most DLd little big planet game save with everything aced..extracted it (via winrar) to my USB flash drive and stuck it in my PS3. Scrolled over to games, Scrolled down to Saved Data Utility (minis) and there was nothing in it. I plug it back in my pc and it says the files r still there. What did i miss?

It won't be listed under minis you need to browse to the save data (ps3) section on the XMB and your USB device "should" be listed at the top assuming its formatted fat32 and the saves are in /PS£/SAVEDATA/<game ID> the PS3 should see them and hitting triangle should give you an option to copy them to the PS3 :)
<<

JPOrtiz831

Post Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:41 am

Well i couldnt get the actual gamesave for God of war 3 to work but i got everything unlocked and its right where my gamesave left off it just ganlockedve me the red revenge skin and all the weapons and everything 100% .

Even after i got drained by the river of styyxx i still have full health and magic and all weapons.

Just follwed this last post by replacing everythin ecxept sfo.

Actually i dont think i needed to do this for god of war 3. but i kept getting corrupt data. it worked alot easier and fast doing it this way.

gonna try a bunch more online saves now.

Lookin for a MAG Online save And little big planet 2
<<

blackf150

Post Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:57 am

Profaniter wrote:My PS3 is not softmodded or hacked but can I still use the saved games from another user?.. I copied the other user's save data (For FFXIII PS3) and be able to play it but I can't save it... what's the best way? PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP OR THE PERSON WHO MADE THIS SITE? THANK YOU!!

Oh also.. I'm on Mac.. I noticed everywhere I look on how to do the game save videos and they're all PC version.. what to do on Mac?...

Simple: Use Awesome File Manager (of course, jailbreak is required)

Don't copy all saves, except for PARAM.PFD and any files that end with DAT, SAV, etc, whatever you can see inside files on Mac.

Depends on games, the saves can be varies from games to games so I need test on my own and will let know whatever right files need transfer and overwrite.
Last edited by blackf150 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

blackf150

Post Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:01 am

FarKlevlar wrote:Hello, I'm having a slight-ish problem. I downloaded a save game file from MotorstormPR and was unable to load it. Natuarally I assumed it was locked, so I proceeded to download the PS3 FTP program. Problem is, I don't know crap about this level of computer technology and I don't understand how to use it or anything about how it works... Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated. And SCREW Evolution studios for making me have to get trophies to unlock vehicles...

I have same game so save works fine, just about around 45% trophies unlocked.

You only need copy PARAM.PFD and AUTOSAVE.DAT.

That all you can and go start game then play in free mode or time attack so everything will unlocked and trophies will pop so randomly.
<<

blackf150

Post Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:04 am

JPOrtiz831 wrote:Well i couldnt get the actual gamesave for God of war 3 to work but i got everything unlocked and its right where my gamesave left off it just ganlockedve me the red revenge skin and all the weapons and everything 100% .

Even after i got drained by the river of styyxx i still have full health and magic and all weapons.

Just follwed this last post by replacing everythin ecxept sfo.

Actually i dont think i needed to do this for god of war 3. but i kept getting corrupt data. it worked alot easier and fast doing it this way.

gonna try a bunch more online saves now.

Lookin for a MAG Online save And little big planet 2

Be careful with online saves, you could end up in banned from PSN.
<<

Mashanin1988

Post Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:21 pm

Я извиняюсь, но, по-моему, Вы не правы. Я уверен. Могу отстоять свою позицию.
<<

blackf150

Post Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:24 pm

Mashanin1988 wrote:Я извиняюсь, но, по-моему, Вы не правы. Я уверен. Могу отстоять свою позицию.

translated from Google.
I'm sorry, but I think you're wrong. I'm sure. I can defend my position.

Who are you talking to? Which post are you refer to?

I own PS3 with CFW 3.55 installed (jailbroken), that what I'm experiencing from.

If you think it is wrong so it is your PS3 problem.
<<

momo013

Post Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:09 pm

Grasshopper wrote:Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition is Locked. I haven't tried this method yet. But if someone can tell me more about the FTP program then I can try.

I got blockbox ftp 1.2 but the only option on the screen is to press x to exit. How do you navigate the files etc?

Go on Google and just download FileZilla.
Then from their, on the ps3 go on blackb0x without exiting.
than go on your computer, open filezilla and at the top write your IP ( which it says on your blackb0x screen ) and port 21.

Hope this helped :)
<<

lordsith

Post Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:37 pm

Profaniter wrote:My PS3 is not softmodded or hacked but can I still use the saved games from another user?.. I copied the other user's save data (For FFXIII PS3) and be able to play it but I can't save it... what's the best way? PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP OR THE PERSON WHO MADE THIS SITE? THANK YOU!!

Same question here I have neither sofmod or jailbreak on mine and i keep for days now to get those modified games saves back to my PS3, The files seems to be working but when copied back to the PS3 it give error data corrupted?

Does it have a way without mod PS3 or we need absolutely a jailbreak one?
<<

francis

Post Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:48 pm

Hi, new here. Just trying to figure out how to get Little Big Planet save file to work. Yes, my PS3 is jailbroken and have a FTP working. But when I look in the downloaded save file, I only see the PARAM.PFD, PARAM.SFO, 0, 1, ICON0.PNG but not this other ones: USR-DATA, SYSDAT, and CNTDAT. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
PreviousNext

Return to PlayStation 3