Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 pkg issues

<<

dariosantis

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:12 pm

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 pkg issues

Hi, I'm trying to get the extra characters for MVC3 and also something called "shadow mode", Ive tried with the bookmark file, got all the process done correctly but since I didn't started with the quick sign up thing I got my normal account and no unlimited cc funds so I decided to install the packages I found on this great website to my jb ps3, I'm using Rebug 3.41, with Multiman v01.16, modified the param.sfo, changed the Eboot.bin to run the game on my version and everything works fine and I got the packages installed with rebug but now what? do I have to activate the characters and special content from within the psn store or should I try to find do it from my ps3?, I ask this because Jill and Shuma Gorath are not showing anywhere on my ofline game, thing is that I thought that I did it wrong and went ahead and re-installed them and the ps3 is advising me that they are already installed, Help PLEASE (sorry for the capitals), what should I do?
<<

SarahNPagan

Post Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:15 am

Re: Marvel Vs Capcom 3 pkg issues

nice
<<

TeresaDLee

Young Brewer

Post Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:18 am

สวัสดี ฉันยังประสบปัญหานี้และไม่รู้ว่าจะแก้ไขอย่างไร หากคุณพบวิธีแก้ปัญหาเกี่ยวกับเรื่องนี้โปรดแจ้งให้เราทราบ ในช่วงล็อคดาวน์ ผู้คนจำนวนมากเริ่มเล่นคาสิโนออนไลน์ หากคุณชื่นชอบคาสิโนและมองหาเว็บไซต์คาสิโนที่ดีที่สุด https://gamblingorb-th.com/ จะเป็นเว็บไซต์ที่ดีที่สุดสำหรับคุณ คุณสามารถค้นหาเว็บไซต์คาสิโนพร้อมข้อเสนอที่น่าทึ่ง
<<

riennespinka

Young Brewer

Post Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:31 pm

Fantastic post. This is one of the best articles that has ever been posted on this website, in my opinion. Your work is so beautiful and of such high calibre. I'm very grateful. geometry dash
<<

lucky23

Post Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:20 pm

This article has expanded my knowledge and broadened my horizons.

Return to PlayStation 3