<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Thu May 06, 2010 12:07 am

God Of War 3

So I picked up the game not too long ago and I've been thoroughly impressed so far with how difficult it is while managing to still control easily. The game is engaging, challenging, and has a terrific story. I wanted to get some other thoughts though. Currently, it feels "as though I'm playing Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on the Sega Genesis for the first time", as if this game is the game redefines the game system itself.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

.Yunoko

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 3 times

Post Thu May 06, 2010 11:07 am

Its good. I got a couple chapters in. So around 6 - 8 hours. I haven't played it in the last couple weeks (I got the Ultimate Edition when it came out) Its just another God of War game to be honest. Yes the visuals, story, everything are pristine but it doesn't reinvent its self. (Expect the way the QTE works now, with the buttons on the sides of the screen corresponding to the controller.)

Its not like an Uncharted / 2 game that completely changed the way we think we can play games or how we do / how they look. I know completely different genre but you get my idea.

I have to agree though how it is challenging but not to challenging is nice. When I played there were a few flaws that I hope have been fixed but overall a great game, and a most play.
<<

.Yunoko

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 3 times

Post Thu May 06, 2010 11:08 am

Umm.... I wanted to fix a few spelling mistakes and so on, but there is no longer an edit button..... Could that be fixed?

Return to PS3 Games