Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Using Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Saves

<<

jtoland2

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:02 pm

Using Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Saves

So I just downloaded a save from this site and it had 50/60 treasures found for Drake's Fortune. I already had the trophies for collecting up to 30 treasures, however, I was wondering about using my newly acquired save to get the trophies for finding additional treasures--can I use this save to do that and if so, how? I thought if I found 1 more treasure while playing that save, it'd give me trophies for finding 35 treasures, 40 treasures, 45 treasures, and 50 treasures, but...it didn't. Anyone know if I can use this save to get these trophies and, if so, how?

Thanks!
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 50 times

Post Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:30 am

Re: Using Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Saves

I doubt it would work, but I've never tried it, before.
<<

Demonfire

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri May 10, 2013 6:54 pm

Re: Using Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Saves

for some games the trophies will not pop in this is a Profile save issue I/E the Uncharted games, for instance FF XIII and XIII-2, Tales of Graces F, Ni No Kuni these u will get trophies, idk of anymore I have tried the Uncharted games, now idk if you will get the trophy for beating it on Crushing do to you have to start a new game on Crushing using the save, tht way u can use Inf Ammo and 1 hit kills, and choose the weps u want to use.

Return to PS3 Games