Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Because we're all making life updates, heres mine.

<<

TheOriginalToxxy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:52 am

Because we're all making life updates, heres mine.

Alright so I noticed the crait made one of these, and im pretty sure airplanes18 made one but whatever. anyways here goes.

So alot of sh*t has happened over this summer and alot of st00f is gonna happen in the future. too so here goes...

1) The girl that I like I think likes me back, but the only downside is that she lives about a 2 hour drive away from my house, and theirs no bus or train going there. and her best friend also liked me and now hates the girl I like because I wanna date her and I think she wants to date me.

2) This one really bites the d*ck. My friend may be pregnant and her boyfriend may leave her because of it. And she wanted to get a abortion but her mom is catholic and wont allow it and im a dumbass and volunteered to help out with the kid from time to time but I regret doing that because my bands supposed to be playing shows soon.

3) My bands gonna be playing shows soon! :D We booked about 10 shows to play in the next 2 months and we finally found a bass player that is fantastic. Ive been having really bad heart burn before shows, we've played about 3 shows and all the shows have went off great, except for some jack donkey throwing water on one of my guitars. Oh well...

4) The DJing thing is going good too, Ive DJ'd about 5 party's which were all really big. Im gonna start making mix's soon but thats all for that

5) This is the worst thing. If I dont find a job in the next month, im getting kicked out of my house and sent to live with a friend. I already have tons of people volunteering to take me in but I think I may hichhike/walk out to Port Dover where the girl I was talking about at the beginning of this lives because her moms really cool and would let me stay so I kinda hope I get kicked out xD

thats all for now folks. Ill update this in about a week.
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 9 times

Thanks received: 54 times

Post Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:38 am

Re: Because we're all making life updates, heres mine.

You get kicked out from your house if you don't find a job, aren't you 14? :o
-Formerly DCM
<<

airplanes18

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 19 times

Thanks received: 8 times

Post Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:03 am

just come live down here man. we got room
Billy Mays is STILL my Hero.
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 50 times

Post Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:11 pm

Hey, before I left, I thought I replied to this... :O
Anyways, here's what I was gonna put....

1) Dude, that's totally what all girls do. Don't let her bring you down. If you like someone, what's the harm in trying to see if you can have a good relationship with someone? I'm not saying that just in this instance but there is a problem with how far away she lives. Does she travel closer to you often or does your family and you go up there a lot? How often?

2) Hey, dude... That's what friends are for. It's unfortunate that people feel that they have to abandon their children but you're being a good friend by volunteering for something like that. While I see a problem in being a single parent, I think it takes great courage to stand up for something like you've done.

3) Dude, that's a lot! Good job! Who's been looking around for gigs? You guys or do you all have a person searching for you?

4) Whoa! This actually really impressed me! Once you get some mixes up, link them on here!

5) How old are you? That sucks! I really hate that! How long have you been looking?
<<

TheOriginalToxxy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:25 am

1) So she likes me back! Shes in Texas for 2 weeks (crait may run into her, GET HER ON BREW) and im seeing her after she gets home and she said she would say yes if I asked her out but its gotta be in person which is cool with me

2) Shes not pregnant, she called me a few days ago crying in joy that shes not. Her boyfriend left her and came back right after he heard shes not...what a donkey's rear end

3) Theres bars around my town that just let us play and pay us like 50 bucks for a night

4) I will have those up soon! I just need songs to remix... (and suggestions?)

5) Yeah man, I got places I can go. Living with the girl is one of the options but I dont think her mom wants me there that much...
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 9 times

Thanks received: 54 times

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:09 am

Wait, you already got a job! Playing at bars, so whats the search for? :?
-Formerly DCM
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:40 pm

Where is she at in Texas?

Give me a day or two, and I'll think of some nice remixes for you. :P
<<

TheOriginalToxxy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:04 pm

She never told me before she left. Ill ask later on, got any remixs?
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:13 pm

Take your pick. I know that they may seem all random, but they all have common elements that I think would go nicely together if composed correctly. I'd like to see some autotune. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ_rXp6nYKQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6O9wZ4dtK8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1dUDzBdnmI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGJbUzXtTko
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGwZ7MNtBFU&feature=av2e
Geh-geh-geh-get a new daddy.

P.S. Murphy Lee is cooler in person than in videos. :P He's my uncle.

Slim Thug + Gwen Stefani would work well, eh?
<<

TheOriginalToxxy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:10 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zlVnbM4xFA
Im gonna remix that and crait, ill remix the song for your uncle.
<<

TheOriginalToxxy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:11 pm

My story for today

So today I was going into Bartlett Convenience to buy a Monster Khaos and as I roll up to the store some guy got out of his car and I imeditatly noticed his Red Metal Mulisha hat. As I was going to compliment on it I noticed the tattoo on his neck. So he got out of the car (which I belive his mom was driving) and walked into the store and I was so nervous to ask but I just said "screw it, if he's not from the mulisha ill never see him again and ill complement his tat." so I turned around and said "Do you ride for the Mulisha?" and he said "Well I used to, I rode in the 2006 X-fighters" and I told him about my current troubles with getting a bike after my dad sold mine. and he told me "well, after x-mas you should have enough to buy a bike of your own" then I asked him if he could sign my board and he happily agreed to it. I was gonna ask him to sign my arm then the next day I would go get a tat of it. But that would be kinda weird. So I just got this. One of the most chill guys ive ever met. Ill never ride this deck again.
THANKS METAL MULISHA AND F.D.R

Return to General Chat