Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

E3 2011

<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Location: ----New Jersey PSP Status:Dead & Gone PS3 Status:Paper Weight PS4 Status:mmm

Thanks given: 3 times

Thanks received: 21 times

Post Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:48 pm

Re: E3 2011

BKFraiders7 wrote:
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Nope torrentted it from demo.

And Apple didnt ask for a UDID? Hum..I might go download it real quicklike then. Im still looking for the iOS 5 Beta though :/

Nope just dragged the installer to my desktop and installed. They released dp4 today so hopefully a torrent of that will be up tommorow. The new AC will be a definite buy along with uncharted, skyrim, bf3. Was their a release date for ac?
ImageImage
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:42 pm

I don't remember hearing one, but gamestop has 11/15/11 listed as the release date.

@BKF, Nah the fusion APU's are Llano's. They have pretty decent HD Radeon gpu's incorporated on the chip, so they are specifically marketed for the mainstream consumers for like laptops and HTPCs. I don't think "enthusiast" procs (Bulldozer) will be APU's until their next batch next year. I think they decided not to use Fusion on bulldozers now since anyone that is going to buy the highend ones already have discrete video cards, and its the first batch so they have been trying to push the new architecture out the door and make money off the aforementioned mainstream consumers right now ;)

Llano looks awesome though, they're cheaper than i3's and on CPU+GPU benchmarks run twice as strong for $10 less. We all know how crappy Intel graphics are! Would love to make a little cheapy HTPC.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:52 pm

Gotta say, I've always hated Xbox 360. Not just Xbox 360, but Xbox 360's - plural. I don't want to pay to play online, then possibly pay more for certain titles. On top of that, I certainly don't want my system dying on me. I've owned 4 of them and sold them off within the same 3 days of getting them (trades/ bargaining/ bartering).

But Halo 3D? Remake of the first Halo? The first thing I see is Damnation, my absolute favorite level? Ok... even if it's a gimmick, I might just have to get an Xbox for that.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Location: ----New Jersey PSP Status:Dead & Gone PS3 Status:Paper Weight PS4 Status:mmm

Post Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:57 pm

No 3d for the remake, heres the details http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/7 ... y-details/ But this would maybe make me consider buying a 360 just for the fact when I was younger a bunch of my friends would systemlink and play halo, good times.
ImageImage
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:09 pm

I meant HD, my bad. That's funny though. I took a break from playing my 3DS and posted that... and put "3D" lol.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.

For this message the author DarkPacMan77 has received thanks:
ZopApetedew
<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:35 pm

Ah I see lol. Btw Ac has a release date of 11/15/11
ImageImage
<<

TheTyler0013

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Location: I am a ninja, I pop in at certain times and locations.

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 9 times

Post Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:45 pm

Wii U..... wow looks pretty cool. No TV needed if you don't want to wow.

Prey 2!!!!!!!!
Skyrim
Swtor
halo ce anniversary
halo 4
Mass effect 3
New hitman
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:25 am

I'm still not sure about the whole Wii U thing. Maybe if they could at least come up with a decent name I'd think twice about it. Although I did read somewhere that BF3 could be a possible launch title with it and would support full 1080P?! Very tempting. That and I still love Luigi's Mansion no matter how old I get!

About to watch G4's hands on with the new AC in a min :D I still wish they would just drop the multiplayer and go back to straight singleplayer. But either way AC is still one of my favorite series fasho.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Location: On COD:BO2 iPhone User:5 Mac User: Macbook Pro Mtn Lion

Thanks received: 31 times

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:39 pm

No GC support. Kinda disappointed they are limiting the console to one, possibly 2, new controllers.

Oh and getting caught that some of their demonstrations were using 360/ps3 footage made me laugh
Watch me stream on MIXER or follow on Youtube at ChA0TiCxDR3AMS

Image Image
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 50 times

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:10 pm

I am sooo sad... I only got to see Nintendo's so far. I got the dates wrong and thought the first conference was the 7th. I'm trying to get my computer to load the Sony presentation, but it won't and then I'll watch Microsoft's.
Wii? Meh. They showed off nothing exciting. The WiiU is just boring. I do not want to buy a console that offers nothing new except for a huge and annoyingly expensive controller.
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 9 times

Thanks received: 54 times

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:53 pm

crait wrote:I am sooo sad... I only got to see Nintendo's so far. I got the dates wrong and thought the first conference was the 7th. I'm trying to get my computer to load the Sony presentation, but it won't and then I'll watch Microsoft's.
Wii? Meh. They showed off nothing exciting. The WiiU is just boring. I do not want to buy a console that offers nothing new except for a huge and annoyingly expensive controller.

Trust me, Nintendo's presentation was better than Microsoft's and Sony's..
-Formerly DCM
<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:18 am

Ehh nintendos was better than microsofts, but not better than sonys. Nintendo showed the wiiu and footage of ps3/360 games...
ImageImage

For this message the author D3ViLsAdvocate has received thanks:
crait
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:44 am

I didn't even watch Sony's, and only watched enough of M$ & Nintendo's to realize they both weren't all that great at all. I'd say EA had the best one by default, because the other parts that I watched were just that bad.
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 50 times

Post Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:20 am

Last year, Microsoft and Sony had pretty great presentations. This year, Sony's is okay I'm still not watching it. I'm glad he said something about the PSN outage, though. I felt reassured.
Oh, and Bioshock... Looks awesome! :D The others are really boring and just look not fun. Infinite looks cool. :)
<<

Alex Finlay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:47 am

WiiU killed microsoft and Sony,
quoting the nice man himself
"Games are a form of entertainment that evolves daily in step with progression of technology. Note that unlike CG movies, I'm not just talking about improved graphics and sound. Instead I am referring to exciting new experiences and ways of playing that become possible through the use of new technology"

-Hideo Kojima

Nintendo Power June 2011

There are your answers for why this console is different.
Being redone
PreviousNext

Return to General Chat