Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games


E3 2011

<<

False_chicken

User avatar

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Posts: 250

Joined: May 07 2006

Location: Tavares, Florida, USA

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 12 times

Post Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:23 am

Re: E3 2011

Oh yeah also REALLY looking forward to Ghost Recon: Future Solider.
<<

crait

User avatar

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Posts: 6488

Joined: August 11 2006

Location: Narnia!

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 47 times

Post Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:18 pm

Re: E3 2011

Matrix was milked? Hmm. Oh, well.
I wish they could have brought Halo to multiple consoles... :(
<<

False_chicken

User avatar

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Posts: 250

Joined: May 07 2006

Location: Tavares, Florida, USA

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 12 times

Post Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:12 pm

Re: E3 2011

Yeah I think that the first movie was amazing then it was butchered. I know I'm not alone lol.
<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

User avatar

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Posts: 3208

Joined: August 01 2005

Location: ----New Jersey PSP Status:Dead & Gone PS3 Status:Paper Weight PS4 Status:mmm

Thanks given: 3 times

Thanks received: 20 times

Post Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:10 pm

Re: E3 2011

A console version of BF3 is going to be demoed on Jimmy Fallon on 6/16
ImageImage
Image
<<

False_chicken

User avatar

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Posts: 250

Joined: May 07 2006

Location: Tavares, Florida, USA

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 12 times

Post Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:50 pm

Re: E3 2011

D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:A console version of BF3 is going to be demoed on Jimmy Fallon on 6/16



Thanks for the info. I don't own any modern console other than the Wii so really I am only interested in the PC footage. But I am definitely curious on how it stacks up in comparison.
<<

crait

User avatar

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Posts: 6488

Joined: August 11 2006

Location: Narnia!

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 47 times

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:23 am

Re: E3 2011

Is the Wii considered modern console? Considering that it is going to be replaced by the WiiU...
Is the WiiU current-gen or next-gen?
<<

False_chicken

User avatar

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Posts: 250

Joined: May 07 2006

Location: Tavares, Florida, USA

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 12 times

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:51 am

Re: E3 2011

crait wrote:Is the Wii considered modern console? Considering that it is going to be replaced by the WiiU...
Is the WiiU current-gen or next-gen?


I would assume it technically is a "modern" console. As it will be surpassed by the WiiU but its not out for a bit still. As for the generation I would put my opinion on current gen. Simply because it doesn't really surpass the current console crop in any way. It really seems to me more like its playing catch up.

I am most likely going to buy one. After its been out for a bit and gets cheaper. I am really interested in what the homebrew community is gonna do with this thing. Especially the controller. I see allot of cool potential.
<<

BKFraiders7

User avatar

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Posts: 4247

Joined: January 23 2010

Location: On COD:BO2 iPhone User:5 Mac User: Macbook Pro Mtn Lion

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 31 times

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:12 pm

Re: E3 2011

False_chicken wrote:
crait wrote:Is the Wii considered modern console? Considering that it is going to be replaced by the WiiU...
Is the WiiU current-gen or next-gen?


I would assume it technically is a "modern" console. As it will be surpassed by the WiiU but its not out for a bit still. As for the generation I would put my opinion on current gen. Simply because it doesn't really surpass the current console crop in any way. It really seems to me more like its playing catch up.

I am most likely going to buy one. After its been out for a bit and gets cheaper. I am really interested in what the homebrew community is gonna do with this thing. Especially the controller. I see allot of cool potential.


I saw a ton of potential until Nintendo said the controller had to be near the WiiU. I saw that thing selling like hotcakes if it could be modified as a portable solution. And I would consider it "next gen" in the sense of the generation it is competing with, not because of hardware.
Watch me stream on MIXER or follow on Youtube at ChA0TiCxDR3AMS

Image Image
<<

False_chicken

User avatar

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Posts: 250

Joined: May 07 2006

Location: Tavares, Florida, USA

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 12 times

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:38 pm

Re: E3 2011

Yeah technically it is considered an eighth generation console. And I agree. I saw so much potential flash in my head until they mentioned the proximity issue. But seeing as it seems like it is also a console in itself I am sure the community will eventually figure something out.
<<

BKFraiders7

User avatar

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Posts: 4247

Joined: January 23 2010

Location: On COD:BO2 iPhone User:5 Mac User: Macbook Pro Mtn Lion

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 31 times

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:26 pm

Re: E3 2011

False_chicken wrote:Yeah technically it is considered an eighth generation console. And I agree. I saw so much potential flash in my head until they mentioned the proximity issue. But seeing as it seems like it is also a console in itself I am sure the community will eventually figure something out.


Theres a few problem with that-

Internal memory of the controller.

Is whats on the controller screen being sent to the console and then replicated back? Or going directly to the screen on the controller.
Watch me stream on MIXER or follow on Youtube at ChA0TiCxDR3AMS

Image Image
<<

False_chicken

User avatar

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Posts: 250

Joined: May 07 2006

Location: Tavares, Florida, USA

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 12 times

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:39 pm

Re: E3 2011

Yeah I thought of that. I am assuming it has some sort of storage on board. Even the wiimote has a small amount. It has to store information somewhere. I cant really imaging something that complex not having any.
<<

Alex Finlay

User avatar

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Posts: 1063

Joined: January 31 2009

Location: My Hardrive sorting out Files.

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:52 am

Re: E3 2011

note:
its Nintendo we're talking about and they have about 9+ months to fix the issues, which im damn sure they will do
Being redone
<<

TheTyler0013

User avatar

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Posts: 1105

Joined: October 23 2009

Location: I am a ninja, I pop in at certain times and locations.

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 9 times

Post Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:59 pm

Re: E3 2011

crait wrote:Matrix was milked? Hmm. Oh, well.
I wish they could have brought Halo to multiple consoles... :(


Do you honestly Ever see Halo going Cross Platform???? Its owned By microsoft..... Thats Like asking if Resistance/Uncharted is goin Cross platform
Image
Image
<<

Puncharger

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Posts: 3966

Joined: February 03 2006

Location: Florida

Thanks given: 6 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:04 pm

Re: E3 2011

I see it going completely downhill since bungie isn't making it.

Reach just came out.. lol a new Halo already?

sidenote DA: That little bug on your sig is so funny now that I have an HD PC, lol I keep thinking its a bug.
Image
<<

ace

User avatar

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Posts: 5007

Joined: May 12 2007

Location: bat cave Firmware: iXtreme 1.7

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:51 am

Re: E3 2011

If they stick with the same "style" as all the other halos but remove bloom I'd be happy. Thats really the only reason I just don't play reach, if they removed bloom I could stand all the little armor things and the fact that team swat wasn't made right. And Halo 4 will be out a little more than 2 years after Reach, so considering it's made by a different studio I don't think thats too bad.
Image
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 62 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for blacklist.org.