<<

Puncharger

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 6 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:13 pm

Casey Anthony?

As I live in Florida, This was a HUGE case here.

So if you heard about it what do you think? She got "Not Guilty" do you think she should be guilty?

Link

I think she did it, I mean she shouldve at least got Child Abuse, since she knew her child was missing and she didn't report it for a month, and made up all these other stories to try to cover it.

Anyway she gets sentenced today.

Reguardless of the outcome of the case, the creative minds of the internet have made many images reguarding the case, I'd suggest checking some of the out, some are pretty messed-up but some are funny.
<<

irishdragon85

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 16 times

Thanks received: 7 times

Post Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:42 am

Re: Casey Anthony?

it was big up here in bama too i didnt follow it but i knwo people that did i didnt know she got not guilty though. did she do it? prob will we ever know? prob not all in all the fact is a 2 year old girl is dead and now she will nto get justice i just hope that whoever did do it rots in the lowest bowels of the Nine Hells for it. oh and that the get butt raped by Cacti whiile they are rotting
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:50 am

I think it's quite obvious that she did it, although the only reason I know of that she didn't get convicted was because it was all circumstantial evidence. It was a ton of circumstantial evidence though, and she lied quite a lot, enough to get convicted of 4 misdemeanors because of it. Do you really think someone with that much circumstantial evidence and lied that much to the cops and court under oath is not guilty of the crime? She was even proven to have looked up how to make chloroform on her computer and lied about that! And then didn't even call in about her kid being missing until like 30 days later, not to mention the "baby sitter" didn't even exist. Don't worry she will release a book on how she would have done it if she did do it after she serves one more year in jail. It's sad what has come of our country, and it didn't take me until this case to realize it but it just reinforces the fact.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 50 times

Post Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:05 am

The case was big everywhere because the media exploded the story. To be fair and just, you need to look at the facts... I simply cannot say she was guilty without a cause of death, time of death, or any evidence that pointed to her as the killer. There is as much evidence against her as there was against the rest of her family.
Why did she not report it for six month? It is very, very sad that she didn't, but I don't know. Does that mean she's a murderer? No. It arouses my suspicions, but you cannot say she did it just because of that...
Now, to all of the lies... Have you ever had a situation where you didn't do something and you weren't guilty but someone still accused you of doing it and you had no proof that it wasn't you? I've had that happen to me, and it is actually human nature to lie whenever something like this happens if it helps your case. Whenever this happens, people will lie or stretch the truth to protect themselves since it's the only thing they can do and whenever that lie is uncovered, it just makes them look more guilty. Is lying good? No, but people do it even if they are innocent.

<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:09 pm

Crait, this involved her being convicted of murdering her own daughter. If she didn't do it then she wouldn't have a reason to lie. Criminals lie, its what they do. This is much different than some petty thing your friends might have accused you of or what not. It was her own daughter, I'm not a mother but I know if I was a father I would definitely know where my children were at any given hour of the day. She wasn't a grown person, she was a child. You don't wait days to report your child missing. To me there is overwhelming evidence that she did it, if you use common sense when analyzing it. This is one of the many problems with the Justice system, they don't use common sense.

I won't even go into depth about Casey Anthony's "team" partying after the verdict, and one man was seen flipping off the camera in the bar.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
<<

irishdragon85

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 16 times

Thanks received: 7 times

Post Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:55 pm

i just watched an ABC interview with one of the jurors and she said the main reason they didnt wanna convict was that the state didnt prove without a reasonable doubt that she did it and that since the death penalty was on the table if she was gonna send someone to death they had better prove it without a reasonable doubt or else that would make her a murderer as well. they even interviewed a Harvard Law Professor who said that the state shouldnt have went for the death penalty he said and i quote "they wanted too much and got too little" my personal opinions on hte matter are that she did it and had her father help her.
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Location: On COD:BO2 iPhone User:5 Mac User: Macbook Pro Mtn Lion

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 31 times

Post Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:46 pm

Shes guilty.

Theres a special place in Hell for a person like this.

-BKF-
Watch me stream on MIXER or follow on Youtube at ChA0TiCxDR3AMS

Image Image
<<

Kanadier

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 2 times

Thanks received: 60 times

Post Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:20 pm

She's hot... But that's about all I know about this, first time knowledge.
<<

Puncharger

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 6 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:04 pm

BKFraiders7 wrote:Shes guilty.

Theres a special place in Hell for a person like this.

-BKF-

Dang,

That sure?

lol
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 9 times

Thanks received: 54 times

Post Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:55 pm

Sad story to hear.
I'm not going to judge if she is guilty or not, simply because of the fact that there wasn't any proper evidence and even if they were I'm not a detective to say that, I know so much stuff that evidence points out to but in the end it wasn't what you thought it was.
So if she was guilty she deserves a hell lot of punishment here and in the afterlife. If she wasn't then, well there isn't much I can say. But like I said I'm not going to judge that.
-Formerly DCM

For this message the author The Cookie Monster has received thanks:
Puncharger
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:46 pm

Diehard335 wrote:She's hot... But that's about all I know about this, first time knowledge.

I really think shes ugly lol

Image Image
<<

Kanadier

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 2 times

Thanks received: 60 times

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:00 am

BKFraiders7 wrote:
Diehard335 wrote:She's hot... But that's about all I know about this, first time knowledge.

That's unfortunate.
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:01 am

BKFraiders7 wrote:

I agree with burger.
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:48 am

ace wrote:
BKFraiders7 wrote:

I agree with burger.

She just looks like trailer trash...

Image Image
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:10 pm

BKFraiders7 wrote:
ace wrote:I agree with burger.

She just looks like trailer trash...

Ah that's the word I was looking to describe her as! Reminds me of a couple women I've...encountered before. Ugh.
Next

Return to General Chat