Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

What is the most profitable trading strategy?

<<

lee0987

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:48 pm

What is the most profitable trading strategy?

trading strategy based on a Moving Average. The strategy is referred to as a universal one, and it is often recommended as the best Forex strategy for consistent profits.
<<

mark0987

Post Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:54 pm

Re: What is the most profitable trading strategy?

In the past few years, the value of the cryptocurrency has increased immensely and it has increased the interest of many to own them but they must know how to securely store them. There are many Crypto wallets like https://zignaly.com/crypto-profit-sharing/ which can be used to store cryptocurrency safely and these wallets are portable as well.
<<

KleoLinn

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 1

Post Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:56 am

I have one question to what you have already said. How much do you reduce your profits if you work through a broker? I suppose this will be a sensitive amount for a beginner. I would advise not to waste your assets but to use individual investment using robot trading emas. I believe that this greatly reduces the risks and allows you to find attractive gold deals.
<<

Alex1y

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks received: 1

Post Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:06 am

Hello. In fact, only traders who work a lot in this area make good money, so you need to understand that profit comes with time and practice. I trade myself and I can say that choosing the right platform is really important, I buy bitcoin with credit card on switchere.com/exchange/buy-bitcoin. It took me a long time to find this site and I think I was very lucky. Good luck.

Return to General Chat