Thanks for sharing
<<

PimClieff

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:47 am

Re: Cheap app

Yeah, of course, you can learn the programming language all the main principles and try to create the app on your own, but you will lose several years on that. It is better just to save some money and to hire a firm like https://fireart.studio/blog/modern-webs ... a-website/ that can create it in a short period and really professionally.
<<

Fray Johns

Post Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:54 am

Hi, I agree that cost of development depends on the technologies used. As for the app development, you should remember that 2 native apps for Android and IOS are more expensive than a hybrid one. Bit as you have mentioned dome companies propose their unique solutions to optimize cost on the app development. But you should know the stages of app development and it will help you out to monitor the efficiency of the app development. Please, revise the following article to better understand them- https://itechcraft.com/expertise/on-demand-app-development/.
<<

Filippinka

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:02 am

Creating an app for Android and iOS is not a big task. You can just google it and you will find thousands of links there if you are targeting a specific application. For example, this web and mobile application development company, flutter architecture samples will help you. I hope my help was useful for you.

Return to General Chat