<<

Stoner

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 1

Post Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:34 pm

First job

Hey! Do you remember your first job after graduating from university or college? How did it meet your dreams? was it enough to live separately from your parents immediately after receiving the first check? So many questions. I have to get my diploma this summer. And I really don't know where to go next.
<<

KleoLinn

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:46 am

Re: First job

This is a really difficult question. did you talk about this with your parents? By the way, there are excellent psychologists who help students in such situations. Much depends on your profession. My profession is laboratory research. This is quite unusual and requires a thorough job search. In fact, I already knew where I wanted to work, but I realized that I had little chance. This is why I ordered a professional resume right after graduation - https://resumewritinglab.com/biotech-resume-writing-service.html This gave me the opportunity to get an invitation for an interview. This was my chance and I used it on 300%
<<

jassonrey

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:57 am

Re: First job

I found this topic very interesting because I still remember when I got the first job for which I did not have to put much effort but here your writing skills are tested a lot, many of my friends are active in the writing industry and they are in their field. Well, I am sharing some such motivational essay writing samples in front of you which can be helpful in shaping your future, please go here https://artscolumbia.org/free-essays/leadership/ and I want this You can also share it with your friends so that they can also benefit from it. Thank you

Return to General Chat