<<

Stoner

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 1

Post Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:54 am

Football in Africa?

They say that Africa has its own popular games. I've only heard about cricket. What about football. I know a lot of South African footballers who play for European teams. What about the local championship?
<<

KleoLinn

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:34 am

Re: Football in Africa?

I know for sure that soccer is popular here. There are special goalkeeping schools for European football. Many boys dream of such a career. I myself am already an adult and prefer to place bets - https://azscore.com/ By the way .. Sports betting is a pretty respected way to make money in Africa.
<<

Rainelle

Post Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:39 am

Yeah. Totally agree. Football is quite popular game is Africa. I think it is because you don't need anything specific to play football, only a ball! That's why there are so many popular players from this region. By the way if you like English football, this site https://maxfootballbets.com/england-league-2/ will be interesting for you!
<<

michalshawn

Young Brewer

Post Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:17 pm

Stoner wrote:They say that Africa has its own popular games. I've only heard about cricket. What about football. I know a lot of South African footballers who play for European teams. What about the local championship?

Yes absolutely, You are right. Many SA players are playing for the European teams. Once, I was also thinking about it that SA players should make their own team and also need to start local championship. They also need to play football at AT&T stadium that is the biggest football stadium in the world. SA players should think about it.

Return to General Chat