Did you want to move

<<

jabajava

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 1

Post Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:04 pm

Did you want to move

I have a question for people who like to dream. Have you ever wanted to move somewhere.
<<

Rober Ganvazis

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 1

Post Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:27 pm

Re: Did you want to move

For me personally, moving is very difficult. Because it takes a lot of physical strength. After that it is very difficult to get used to the new place morally. But I would really like to move to Spain. Because I really like this country! Especially in the country. I started to look at real estate prices here https://wtgspain.com/villamartin . So I think we can move soon.
<<

jabajava

Young Brewer

Post Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:09 pm

It sounds like a very good country to me. I agree with you that it's very warm there. But here's the problem. You have to learn a new language. Everyone there speaks Spanish.
<<

moonbutt

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:01 am

I think yes because when we move to next place we feel a fresh change.
<<

Billius

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Thanks received: 3 times

Post Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:59 pm

Oh, I really want to move to Italy, but the only thing that's stopping me not knowing the language. I know the basics, but that's not enough.
<<

RandyWhite

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:11 am

I'm planning to move to Spain, and I've already started learning Spanish to feel more comfortable there. Well, I know the grammar, and now I'm just improving my vocabulary and listening skills by watching TV shows and movies on lingopie, so I hope that by the end of this year, I'll be in Madrid or Alicante, that's a beautiful city as well.
<<

thek4arry345

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:21 am

This is a fairly large removals company here https://crosscountrymoversllc.com/servi ... ce-moving/ , which has been on the English market for a long time. I read quite a lot of reviews about it, but a couple of my friends did not respond very well. I do not know what is wrong, because if you look in Google or other services, everything is fine. Perhaps it was the problems of the friends themselves, because they themselves are constantly dissatisfied with something.

Return to General Chat