<<

derb

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue May 31, 2022 10:22 am

Re: What department did you study in?

I studied to be an accountant and I love my profession very much, but often the subjects at university were absolutely not interesting, and the number of homework assignments committed me to shock! That's why I always turned to professional writers https://getfinanceessay.com/, who are themselves teachers and have an education in the financial industry to help me with my writing assignments.
<<

User007

Post Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:34 am

I have an MBA in Financial Management & Marketing Management. My UG qualification is also falls within this, B.Com-Finance.
I completed both the course as full timer.
<<

KlodLoft

Post Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:15 am

Students very often do not cope with their assignments. Not knowing the weakest aspect of their essay is very frustrating. It is better to seek help from friends who have already scored high marks. This will allow you to find an essay that looks exactly like an A grade. However, this is not ideal if you have poor English skills.
<<

gretta1983

Post Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:05 am

As a student, it is difficult for me to work on all the assignments. In addition, to get a high score for my academic work, I do not have good writing skills to present my thoughts and knowledge, so the help of a reliable resource https://www.brillassignment.co.uk/ allowed me to avoid certain difficulties with understanding the topic and timing writing a written assignment. I have looked at many writing services that claim to provide high quality content and have chosen a really reliable service that only hires professionals who have at least a master's degree in the subject area they cover, so I always get both writing experience and high marks.

Return to General Chat