<<

.Vault

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:54 pm

will be out for a bit

guys i will not be online for a bit and i cant really make any graphix either. the reason why is because some gay donkey sent me a trojan virus and it completely destroyed my computer within a couple seconds... right now i am using my moms laptop so i thought i would just let u know i will be out for a couple days.

keep this forum clean please!!!
<<

Slick

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 1

Post Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:08 pm

dam I just got infected with trojans too!! and my computer went like crazy and kept restarting, I also got that dam Blue
Screen error.
<<

Supashay91

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 1

Post Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:18 pm

lol ok I guess its my job to keep this place in order lol
PS3 Friend Name:Supashay91
Passion,Joy,Sorrow,Pain and tears.
They will all be pabulum of your life.
<<

Jay-Jay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:21 pm

Guys.. when I get offers from some members here to visit their new forums and etc. I normally decline. Lots of those admins are untrustworthy. If you knew what I know about how easy it is to get your IP and start sending pings of data back and forth.. you would learn how vulnerable you can be after your IP has bounced a bit and the perps got their hands on it. So I am cautious of where I join and what I do.

I am not saying you got hacked and your email got fetched and you guys are getting some trojans among those episodes. What I do know is there has been a lot of hatred around here and most of you don't run "air-tight" systems to protect you from these hacks. Even pspbrew.com is vulnerable to spam attacks. Go figure!

Sign up with 3rd party emails you hardly ever check and if you do, you check online and not offline in your PC. Those are the emails you should sign up when joining a forum. And most forums you can later edit your email so you don't get hacked or bumped or spammed. I don't need to get "mass emails" or "notifications" that someone responded to a thread here. I just click on those links I need to get through and see what I have missed.

I hope this helps.
Stylin' with a "Phat" PSP CFW: 5.00 M33-6 w/Kernel 150 add-on 5.00

Return to General Chat