<<

KleoLinn

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:05 pm

Sri Lankan juniors win the Youth Test series over England U1

Sri Lankan U19 team has won the two Youth test match series 1-0 against England U19 when they drew the second and final Test at Derby.

Batting first England U19 made 381 and Sri Lankan youth in replay scored massive 542. Shevon Daneil top scored with 155

The hosts were 249 for five when the play stop on the final day.

Sri Lanka U-19 beat England U-19 by 3 wickets in the 1st Youth Test . Chasing 273 runs in 56 overs Sri Lanka were struggling 98/5 but a brilliant counter attacking hundred from Ranuda Somaratne (120*) put Sri Lanka back on track to a stunning win.
<<

Stoner

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 1

Post Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:16 pm

Re: Sri Lankan juniors win the Youth Test series over Englan

It's interesting for me to watch the matches between colleges and in general for juniors in cricket. But as far as I know this is not subject to betting under the laws of Sri Lanka. If a sports fan wants to get extra money, then he bets on the standard championship. First you need to check sports predictions and then you can Enjoy online betting in Sri Lanka. I still don't know how to correctly evaluate the numbers of statistics. That's why I read professional predictions that can be found on the bookmaker's website.

Return to General Chat