<<

zein

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 1

Post Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:45 am

Re: crypto projects

To my opinion crypto projects better to promote on special ad platforms. For example I use https://bitmedia.io/ where you can find new customers for your crypto projects or games. Promoting crypto offerings can be tricky as it requires more tactics than just placing ads and banners on different websites. Through crypto content marketing, you must explain to prospects the use cases of your project and how it can benefit the users. If you lack crypto marketing knowledge, you may find the field a hard nut to crack and even intimidating.
<<

alvaalas

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:53 am

Hello everyone! Blockchain technology is undoubtedly one of the revolutionary inventions of the decade, but it also carries the risk of hacking and cyber-attacks. Security is a top priority for every blockchain project that should never be missed. Therefore, auditing smart contracts is a critical component of cryptocurrency security. The market for crypto audit companies is growing right now. But not all companies are the same. If you're working on a project and looking for a good auditor, below are some factors to consider, as well as a list of the best smart contract auditors according to the authors of the article. But the article is of good quality.
<<

unrealnfs7

Thanks given: 0

Post Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:52 pm

Hi, useful information for development in this area. I would like to discuss the search for a platform. What do you focus on when choosing it? I chose cat scam https://mycatteam.co/, paying attention to its popularity, modern functionality, favourable offers and fast withdrawal. Do you have any other selection criteria?
<<

danstoun4

Post Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:33 am

Thanks a lot for help! Great article on link building! As an SEO enthusiast, I found the insights shared on https://seranking.com/blog/link-building/ to be truly valuable. The tips and strategies discussed are unique and actionable, and I'm excited to implement them in my own campaigns.
<<

xerioklad

Young Brewer

Post Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:13 am

i like it
thanks
<<

Amy-fr

Young Brewer

Post Mon May 01, 2023 10:14 am

Very often I see such topics, but I can not understand how to make money there?

Return to General Chat