<<

Puncharger

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 6 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:50 pm

lmfao and just for the record...

websters defines spam as: a disruptive message posted on a computer network or a canned solid of beef and broth : so u in tern talking sh** is the SPAM

so stop SAPMMING supershay learn what it means.
<<

Supashay91

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 1

Post Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:50 pm

lol PSPRuler STFU I don't want to start a flame war

and by when I said it slowed my comp by hella I was refering to Gimp which sucks, I don't think I am more intelegent that anyone here, eccept maybe PSPRuler who insists on blaming me for everything (The twin towers, the JFK assassination, Pearl Harbor, Jesus, etc.).

Truthfully I have no real problems with Mailas, just in my eyes there are times when he seems to get a little cocky, an example of this is check out NewPSPDude's Current sig, if you look closely Mailas sticks his name in the left corner and then NPSPD's name in the right, near the end of the animation NPSPD's name dissapears completly and is replaced by Mailas's name again, coincedince, I think not, he had to manualy move it over to the other side and make NPSPD's name layer invisible.

Mailas ur an ok guy, but yu need to try to tone your attitiude down.
PS3 Friend Name:Supashay91
Passion,Joy,Sorrow,Pain and tears.
They will all be pabulum of your life.
<<

kprat4

Administrator
Administrator

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:51 pm

We should end this topic with this, we are all on this site for the reason of talking about psp and other stuff. You must be a freakin immature 10 year old if you are picking fights online cause there is basically no reason to. If you have a problem with what someone says either respond maturely or keep it to yourself. When you guys go calling each other idiots, just know that you who are calling looks like an idiot. The site is a tight place to hang and talk, but we all need to grow up a little bit for the sake of sanity. thanks
<<

Mailas

Post Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:53 pm

I dont neccassarily offend or insult ppl but this topic was useless (no offence) I mean if u gotta blow something out at someone I say just pm someone instead of making a new topic, or like kprat said take it maturely and take it like a man!
Last edited by Mailas on Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Puncharger

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 6 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:53 pm

i got an idea!! wen someone is mean or curses at someone etc take away some post count from them!!!
<<

kprat4

Administrator
Administrator

Post Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:54 pm

Bottom line again I say this: we all need to grow up, I am locking this topic as it is useless, just dont go flaming and getting on everyone's nerves, thanks
<<

im_on_teh_computer

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:46 pm

If you guys who feel the need to argue then by all means be our guest, just don't let it get out of hand and PM each other, because if you wan't someone to read a post flaming them, then let them and not 20 other people do it too, thanks.
Back, and playing with my "zompsp".
Previous

Return to General Chat