<<

Supashay91

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 1

Post Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:36 pm

Haxxorz t3h soda

Most modern soda machines have little computers in them. The tiny RED LCD usually displays the data. The computer can be controlled by using certain buttons on the soda machine in different combinations. This can be used to check the temperature, see the amount of money (load and dump), and dump certain sodas. Will usually only work on newer machines that look like the one below. They need to have an LCD and also need to have some type of message on it “ICE COLD SODAS” This tells you it is running something.

example of the modern soda machine: Image

1) Accessing the Menu: Press the buttons [4][2][3][1] one after another. It will be left to right in some machines and up and down in some so try both methods. Once you press these keys you will be in the “debug menu.” It should display ERROR or something similar.

2) Once you are in, button [1] becomes the back/exit type of command. Button [2] becomes scroll up. Button [3] becomes scroll down. And Button [4] becomes select/enter. You can now scroll through the features.

3) As you scroll through the menus you will see items such as SALE, CASH, VER, ERROR, and RTN.

4) What each item means: Cash- displays the amount of money in the machine. You will also be able to find more info on what was purchased how much for each item and are arranged by slot #s. SALE- shows how many drinks have been sold and how many from each slot. (slots are in same order as buttons so if button 1 is coke then slot 1 is coke as well.) VER- the machine firmware version. (pointless) ERROR- COLJ (Column Jam), VEnd (Vend Mechanism), Door (Door Switch), Sels (Selection Switch), CHAR (Changer Errors), Acce (Acceptor Errors), Sts (Space 2 Sales), and bVal (Vill Validators). (can’t do anything w/ this either, except clear the errors!) RTN- Returns back to normal menus, you can also do this by pressing on the coin return button or the back button. Also by holding a coin at the tip of the coin slot it will display the current temperature of the inside of the soda machine.

5) There above are the options that are usually enabled, but most other options are usually disabled if the owner (or maintenance dude) is smart. But if they happen to be enabled here they are: CPO- Coin payment mode, which will dump coins out of the machine. You will be able to specify the type (dime, nickel, ect.) and the amount. tvFL- tube fill mode, which lets you fill the machine w/ coins. (retarded huh) PASS- allows you to change the default password from 4231 to something else. PrlC- change the price of a drink! (1 cent!) StOS change what each button links to (so if some1 presses coke you can make it go 2 sprite.) COn- are machine configuration settings too much to tell just experiment. TIME- Set TIME. LANG- change language.

got most oif this info from friends, has anyone ever tried it?
PS3 Friend Name:Supashay91
Passion,Joy,Sorrow,Pain and tears.
They will all be pabulum of your life.
<<

doggfoodgangster

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:48 pm

I found the same guide at

http://www.textfiles.com
<<

Supashay91

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:57 pm

cool have you ever tried it?
<<

doggfoodgangster

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:58 pm

Yeah, got maybe 15 bucks that day. We have the same machine in our school. It works fine.
<<

Supashay91

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:31 pm

so yuo were actually able to empty it out?
<<

nemesis91101

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:21 pm

another hack, well noT as awsome as this one is with the machines with a conveyer belt.

1. insert money like normal
2. pick drink
3. now b4 the drink is carried by the belt and exits, stick ur hand up the exit part and push against the the door the coke comes out
4. DO NOT LET GO, let the belt keep pushing until it COMPLETELY gives up, the belt when then go back down with ur coke and ull get ur money back cuz the machine thinks that slot was empty cuz nothing exited.
5. pick another drink with ur returned money thats on the MIDDLE TO RIGHT SIDE of the machine.
6. u now have 2 drinks for price of one.

DO NOT PICK A SECOND DRINK THATS BEYOND THE MIDDLE OR ULL GET THE FIRST ONE, AND THE BELT WILL STOP AND ITLL GET STUCK.
If you want free DUN or any other hacks or questions about and for your cell phone especially the lg8700(thats what i got) from verizon checkout howardforums.com i am there by the same name!
<<

danjo33

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:58 pm

i wish i had one of those for my gayy school

i would like....steal crapp.....HAHAHAHAHA

...good idea huh
<<

Supashay91

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:17 pm

lol yeah *initiate Bevis Laugh*
<<

doggfoodgangster

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:17 pm

supashay91 wrote:so yuo were actually able to empty it out?

Yes. I turned that mofo out.
<<

Supashay91

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:13 pm

damn, thats awesome!
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 50 times

Post Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:27 pm

so trying this at walmart
<<

danjo33

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:19 pm

hahahahaha

wal-mart sucks!!

(initiates beavis laugh)
yea.....POOP

lol
<<

doggfoodgangster

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:14 am

Whatever you do, look around for a camera before doing it.And if possible, wear gloves.
<<

.Vault

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:44 am

nemesis91101 wrote:another hack, well noT as awsome as this one is with the machines with a conveyer belt.

1. insert money like normal
2. pick drink
3. now b4 the drink is carried by the belt and exits, stick ur hand up the exit part and push against the the door the coke comes out
4. DO NOT LET GO, let the belt keep pushing until it COMPLETELY gives up, the belt when then go back down with ur coke and ull get ur money back cuz the machine thinks that slot was empty cuz nothing exited.
5. pick another drink with ur returned money thats on the MIDDLE TO RIGHT SIDE of the machine.
6. u now have 2 drinks for price of one.

DO NOT PICK A SECOND DRINK THATS BEYOND THE MIDDLE OR ULL GET THE FIRST ONE, AND THE BELT WILL STOP AND ITLL GET STUCK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atPyhgIaPko
<<

nemesis91101

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:37 am

i got my hack from jinx.com
If you want free DUN or any other hacks or questions about and for your cell phone especially the lg8700(thats what i got) from verizon checkout howardforums.com i am there by the same name!
Next

Return to General Chat