<<

Mailas

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:13 am

Thats what I use too.
<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Location: ----New Jersey PSP Status:Dead & Gone PS3 Status:Paper Weight PS4 Status:mmm

Thanks given: 3 times

Thanks received: 21 times

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:06 am

Here you go you don't have to keep programs running to use these themes. http://www.crystalxp.net/bricopack/en.htm
ImageImage
<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:03 pm

@ advocate...i tried out one of those packs from the site you gave me works great...just wanna know how i can hide the desktop icons so all i have showing is the dock. When i do it by right clicking and hiding it, it takes the wallpaper off. Also the dock station gets in the way when i open up my internet explorer window...is there a way to have the window only maximize to a certain height so that neither interferes with each other. i know you can hide the dock station but want to keep it in plain view for other people who dont know its there.
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:30 pm

I used styleXP but I downloaded a "style" once that contained adware that I COULDN'T get rid of with all of my cunning - so I had to reformat. Luckily I have two hard drives ;)

Just be careful.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

Mailas

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:16 pm

Okay guys I found what I wanted.
<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:28 pm

DarkPacMan77 wrote:I used styleXP but I downloaded a "style" once that contained adware that I COULDN'T get rid of with all of my cunning - so I had to reformat. Luckily I have two hard drives ;)

Just be careful.

-DarkPacMan77-

Yeah i did the same thing one time luckily i have spybot - search and destroy installed on my computer...got rid of most of it, ended up having to boot in safe mode and use spybot to get rid of the remiaining.
Previous

Return to General Chat