<<

DARKPSP

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:42 pm

80GB ipod

Hey today while on the bus some dude droped his ipod and left it on the seat and it so happend that i was there to pick it up.
Anyway does anybody know how to hack the screen pasword so i can access his files, or recomend me a site.

"IT'S F****ing 80GB YAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
<<

ZAB

Brewer
Brewer

Post Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:54 pm

thats fu**in SWEET man!
hope u can get in the files, theres probly a way to do a restore.but i dont know of any way.

i once found a nano but i couldnt carge it then a dick friend told the person i had it, =(((i had to giv it back, then my ipod got stolen. man do i hav bad karma :cry:
Last edited by ZAB on Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
u suk, yeah u i had to change my sig
<<

Jazmania

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:55 pm

Re: 80GB ipod

DARKPSP wrote:Hey today while on the bus some dude droped his ipod and left it on the seat and it so happend that i was there to pick it up.
Anyway does anybody know how to hack the screen pasword so i can access his files, or recomend me a site.

"IT'S F****ing 80GB YAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Wow, have to feel sorry for the poor buggar that lost it... I know i'd be totally pi$$ed if that was me... :cry:
On the other hand, stupid is as stupid does.... :D
Who is this doin this, synthetic typa alpha beta psychodelic funkin......
<<

The_Paynter

Young Brewer

Post Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:55 pm

Jazmania wrote:
DARKPSP wrote:Hey today while on the bus some dude droped his ipod and left it on the seat and it so happend that i was there to pick it up.

Wow, have to feel sorry for the poor buggar that lost it... I know i'd be totally pi$$ed if that was me... :cry:
On the other hand, stupid is as stupid does.... :D

Ya one time i left my n-gage on a bus, and my friend was like "That sucks" and i was like "No i left it there on purpose, no some other poor sucker has to deal with the piece of s**t"
Super Noob
Current Fastest Mario 3 Completion Time:

21mins, 34 seconds

Current Fastest Zelda 1 Completion Time:

53mins, 57 seconds
<<

kingcoke

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:31 pm

The_Paynter wrote:Ya one time i left my n-gage on a bus, and my friend was like "That sucks" and i was like "No i left it there on purpose, no some other poor sucker has to deal with the piece of s**t"

I wish I was the poor sucker that had to deal with it :(
<<

The_Paynter

Young Brewer

Post Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:33 pm

kingcoke wrote:
The_Paynter wrote:Ya one time i left my n-gage on a bus, and my friend was like "That sucks" and i was like "No i left it there on purpose, no some other poor sucker has to deal with the piece of s**t"

I wish I was the poor sucker that had to deal with it :(

If i still had it, i would give it to u
Super Noob
Current Fastest Mario 3 Completion Time:

21mins, 34 seconds

Current Fastest Zelda 1 Completion Time:

53mins, 57 seconds
<<

Mailas

Post Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:17 pm

The paynter, read the rules before posting!
<<

DARKPSP

Brewer
Brewer

Post Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:09 am

asddasit wrote:You stole an ipod? Wow you suck. Yes i know how to get past,hold the midle button and the menu button at the same time. OR plug it in the pc

Or are they locked on the PC?

It dosent work that way you must have a dualboot program first, and i tried to hold menue and middle button already.
<<

DARKPSP

Brewer
Brewer

Post Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:15 am

P.S. my friend paid 40$ for an N-gage, i told him it was a stupid idea but he got it anyway. he tried to convince me it was a good deal, but i said yea i would also buy it for 40$ to burn it, just for the hell of it.
He said it stopped selling in stores 6 months ago, i said "you mean six months after it came out"
<<

.Yunoko

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 3 times

Post Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:06 pm

Please everybody stay on topic. I would just say give it back and the dude might have bought a new one or something and might let you keep it, its just sad that people are so rude not to return things.
<<

2rev

Brewer
Brewer

Post Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:14 pm

.Yunoko wrote:Please everybody stay on topic. I would just say give it back and the dude might have bought a new one or something and might let you keep it, its just sad that people are so rude not to return things.

This was the best post in this thread yet. "If you were in that person's shoes I bet you would want it back". Most of the time, the opposing person would say "Sucks to be me" or "Well it was supposed to be my responsibility". I bet you wouldn't think that if it actually happened.

Be courteous and return the iPod. Yes it'll suck but at least you have a PSP that's home brewed.

Besides if you want to access his files instead of keeping the iPod, arrange a deal :P
2rev
<<

shadox

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:00 pm

2rev wrote:
.Yunoko wrote:Please everybody stay on topic. I would just say give it back and the dude might have bought a new one or something and might let you keep it, its just sad that people are so rude not to return things.

This was the best post in this thread yet. "If you were in that person's shoes I bet you would want it back". Most of the time, the opposing person would say "Sucks to be me" or "Well it was supposed to be my responsibility". I bet you wouldn't think that if it actually happened.

Be courteous and return the iPod. Yes it'll suck but at least you have a PSP that's home brewed.

Besides if you want to access his files instead of keeping the iPod, arrange a deal :P

I agree dude.
Don't be gay and give the person back what is theirs.
That is a huge investment, and I can't believe you would be stupid enough to keep it.
I found MP3 players that people left places before and was courteous enough to give them back.
It's pretty sad what people are like now-a-days. :roll:
<<

Slick

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 1

Post Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:07 pm

I totally agree with you guys, I had a Gameboy color once, it got stolen when I was
in junior high school and I was pissed.
<<

k9

Young Brewer

Post Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:16 pm

that's alot of money you should give it back. plus you might get a reward
<<

2rev

Brewer
Brewer

Post Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:37 pm

k9 wrote:plus you might get a reward

'Most' of the time when it's not a grown adult physically (and mentally) and has a low- or better yet no income, there's no reward IMO :D
2rev
Next

Return to General Chat