Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

My name is Mailas

<<

Mailas

Post Sun May 20, 2007 12:19 pm

I try to explain but it never sinks in. So I'l just wish you guys well.
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Sun May 20, 2007 12:28 pm

D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:I do what I can. I can't always be on. Whenever I am on I do fix anything thats needs to be fixed and help other members with questions.

I know, it's not a biggie. The point is that you help when you are around.

But Mailas, it isn't that I don't understand what you are saying. I understand it perfectly. The bigger issue, however, is that I know that what you are saying is completely false. I guess I don't see what the point of creating a thread like this is. Why try to get sympathy if you plan on just leaving anyways? People shouldn't be expected to care about someone on the internet and it's foolish to expect them to. The way I see it, you have a few options.

1. get over the loss of your modship and continue to post and enjoy pspbrew as a member
2. get over the loss of your modship and leave because there's just no point of being here.
3. don't get over the loss of your modship and continue to complain, get flamed, and cause threads to be locked/ deleted/ moved to spam because of it.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

Mailas

Post Sun May 20, 2007 12:35 pm

Ay......I really dont care about my moderation. Im coming back over time anyways.
I just dont want people spreading lies about me. You can argue as much as you want. If you want to, then just leave me be
and lock the topic without a post, theres really nothing to argue about. I've tried ending it but you keep coming back repetively.
You've made your point (I still disagree with it though) but just let it go. I am requesting this to be locked to prevent any
more argues.
Last edited by Mailas on Sun May 20, 2007 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Location: ----New Jersey PSP Status:Dead & Gone PS3 Status:Paper Weight PS4 Status:mmm

Thanks given: 3 times

Thanks received: 21 times

Post Sun May 20, 2007 12:35 pm

Mailas you act as if this site is the only thing that matters in your life. So some people don't like you who cares. Just because your not a mod doesn't mean you can't help people.
ImageImage
<<

PSP_man

Mega Brewer
Mega Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 3 times

Post Sun May 20, 2007 12:37 pm

D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Mailas you act as if this site is the only thing that matters in your life. So some people don't like you who cares. Just because your not a mod doesn't mean you can't help people.

Well said.

Although i've been a dick to you,
i have to admit: you really do know
your stuff.
A recent study shows that 98% of all
teenagers smoke pot, or have tried pot.
If you are one of the 79% of those who
don't give a sh*t, post this in your signature.

Save Sony, Buy A PS3!
<<

Mailas

Post Sun May 20, 2007 12:38 pm

I mostly just ignore all the stupid comments made about me. Its over the internet anyways. If its in real life
thats when I get pissed. Anyways requesting lock.
Previous

Return to General Chat