downgrading...
<<

zerocoolski

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:20 am

thanx for this guide

thanks very much for this guide. i bought 2 psp slims for my sons. i was really confused at the beginning but turn out just well. i bought another battery and followed the instructions. the hard part was opening the battery. after that its just a piece of cake. now i have a pandora battery thanks to the thread starter. my installation was 3.71m33 > 3.90m33 > 4.01m33-2.

thanks again!!! :D :D :D
<<

THExDREAMxTHIEF

Young Brewer

Post Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:59 pm

Wow?

I have scratched the line off and it still doesnt do all the things the instructions are saying it still works like a normal batter the only thing I noticed about the battery in the pic is in that little circle where the number is on the right side is a 3 on mine if some one could please help that would be great my psp is a ice silver daxter-with 4.05 and I already made the stick now when I put the newbie installer on my stick I put a CAPITOL E: for drive I'm not saying that has anything to do with it but I dont know... very frustrated.
I'm dat nucka!
<<

THExDREAMxTHIEF

Young Brewer

Post Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:18 pm

You just want the line to be disconnected right?

I mena does any one have a pic of inside so I can see exactly how much was scrapped? Or is it some thing else.
I'm dat nucka!
<<

zerocoolski

Young Brewer

Post Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:08 pm

blue rectangle

I have scratched the line off and it still doesnt do all the things the instructions are saying it still works like a normal batter the only thing I noticed about the battery in the pic is in that little circle where the number is on the right side is a 3 on mine if some one could please help that would be great my psp is a ice silver daxter-with 4.05 and I already made the stick now when I put the newbie installer on my stick I put a CAPITOL E: for drive I'm not saying that has anything to do with it but I dont know... very frustrated.

My friend you should have read the instruction clearly. In the pic you dont have anything to do in the red circle. just scrape the line in the blue rectangle. that's how i did it.
<<

THExDREAMxTHIEF

Young Brewer

Post Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:33 pm

Yea

Yea I scratched it I didnt mess with the red, I scratched just where it shows the rectangle and it starts up as normal still I mean how much do I scratch, the lines are not connected no more, zero you wouldnt happen to have a finish product pic of your battery would you? Thanks for the help.
I'm dat nucka!
<<

zerocoolski

Young Brewer

Post Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:35 pm

In office right now.

Yea I scratched it I didnt mess with the red, I scratched just where it shows the rectangle and it starts up as normal still I mean how much do I scratch, the lines are not connected no more, zero you wouldnt happen to have a finish product pic of your battery would you? Thanks for the help

Im in office right now but once i get home ill post some pics for you.
<<

THExDREAMxTHIEF

Young Brewer

Post Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:46 pm

Sweet

Yea thanks dude now its just the green light on, it wont turn on like normal no more so I dont know if I got it to the point of pandora or what I put my stick in and put my battery in and it just has a black screen nothing comes on at all like its off, but the green light is on I'm so afraid of bricking it I'm not no baller with cash just trying to get by thanks for the help... for real!
I'm dat nucka!
<<

THExDREAMxTHIEF

Young Brewer

Post Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:06 pm

Wow?

Now if I take and hold down on the D-pad when I put my battery in, it starts up like it always has, I have to be doing some thing wrong well the good thing is I guess I havent bricked it "yet":) if it still starts up like that I dont think I did the battery right, right?
I'm dat nucka!
<<

THExDREAMxTHIEF

Young Brewer

Post Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:26 pm

Haha

I know I'm a bother but I took my nephews battery and put it in mine and it works like it always has but my battery the 1 I have been messing with is acting funny:)
I'm dat nucka!
<<

THExDREAMxTHIEF

Young Brewer

Post Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:47 pm

Maybe?

Maybe my battery cant be pandora but I have the daxter bundle its kind of old I thought any way to tell? I dont know I guess thats my last post for now, thanks to every one that has tried to help me:)
I'm dat nucka!
<<

zerocoolski

Young Brewer

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:23 am

already pandora

Yea thanks dude now its just the green light on, it wont turn on like normal no more so I dont know if I got it to the point of pandora or what I put my stick in and put my battery in and it just has a black screen nothing comes on at all like its off, but the green light is on I'm so afraid of bricking it I'm not no baller with cash just trying to get by thanks for the help... for real!

in that case you succesfully created you're battery to pandora. just create the magic memory stick so you can downgrade the psp and install the cfw. :D
<<

THExDREAMxTHIEF

Young Brewer

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:55 am

Ok

Well the thing is I did make the stick I think? I ran that start.exe on the stick maybe I didnt add sumn right I guess or messed up a step, because it says some thing pops up on the screen and I can press the square button and then it will shut back off and this and that do you have an idea? Thanks once again
I'm dat nucka!
<<

THExDREAMxTHIEF

Young Brewer

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:42 am

?

When making stick 1 of the steps says insert disk in drive e then press enter?
I'm dat nucka!
PreviousNext

Return to PSP Tutorials