Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

The whispering gallery of love

<<

Ladyswqwr

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 1

Post Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:44 pm

The whispering gallery of love

Today's middle-aged couples below, almost a child, caring heart, probably reached its highest ever value. Feelings like apples, brothers and sisters, will be divided into goodstray. If acres of seedlings, the children in the parents' universe, it unrivaled in the world.
Child, soaking in the love of unprecedented value for money, I felt a pang of happiness? Iasked curiously. Children to curl one's lip, no, not pleasant for us who love.
I was shocked, and motherhood Road, you see, my mother is so busy, but also give you a laundry cooking breadwinner father out, and more is not easy! How much they love you...
The child was very indifferent, that is what Who they are when Mom and Dad? Not whitewhen they should be. I do after Mom and Dad do too. Is it love? Love is too common!
I was overawed. Children do not know how to love, just like the fish could not breathe, thewater tank of the family, in a dry community, he does not love, nor self-love, is bound toparched died.
But how do you let the child grow up you single-handedly nurtured, know what is love it?Accept the first ray of light has been meticulous care surrounding thoughtful turn a blind eye, has long been on the care from his eyes. A biological law, when a substance is too thick, I feel fast and slow paralysis.

For this message the author Ladyswqwr has received thanks:
The Cookie Monster
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 9 times

Thanks received: 54 times

Post Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:27 am

Re: The whispering gallery of love

I know. The modern world is so sad. :cry:
-Formerly DCM