Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Browsing system files & other goodies (im new)

<<

wannabprogramma

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 1

Post Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:41 pm

I'm gunna work on getting that installed tonight...thanks Airplanes...btw does anyone know what page will give me the most open space so I can see the wave in the back when I go to record it? Preferably the middle of the screen... right now I think the best is with the Photos category pulled all the way down but it's still not really open enough....the iPhone screen is 320x480 pixels so that much open space in the middle of the screen would be amazing...Thanks
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:20 pm

Yeah you can get like 99% of the screen by going to the GAME -> Memory Stick section of the XMB and then having a game with an icon that is just a single pixel.

Here download this and copy/paste it in the GAME folder of the PSP.
Temporarily delete all the other programs you have to show under the GAME -> Memory Stick area so you can get the most of the screen.
<<

wannabprogramma

Brewer
Brewer

Post Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:06 pm

thanks sooo much that'll work good...i still need to get remote joy to work :( but I'll get it..... ok now here's where it's gunna start getting a lot harder for me...nows when i need help finding specific images, so to start lets try going just with Safari, or "Internet browser" on the psp i need to find that dark gray-ish color image that is behind all the buttons and the url box and all, also i need to find the forward and back buttons...i found the heart image for bookmarks and some list icon which i'm going to use for the page switcher on the iPhone...also if anyone would like to, I would greatly appreciate if someone who is good with this sort of thing could add me on msn ([email protected]) so we could communicate faster, but if that's not possible it's ok...also I'm shooting for a March 24th release date (anybody know why ;) ) Thanks again for all the help
<<

airplanes18

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 19 times

Thanks received: 8 times

Post Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:08 pm

birthday?

also, i look forward to seeing this theme. this is gonna be uber cool!!!!!

ill convince my mom to let me hack her iphone JUST for this theme......
Billy Mays is STILL my Hero.
<<

wannabprogramma

Brewer
Brewer

Post Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:10 pm

haha not birthday...dont tell anybody cause its a secret but that was the original release date of the psp :D yea it's coming along well so far...
<<

airplanes18

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 19 times

Thanks received: 8 times

Post Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:12 pm

ahhhhh. ok! very good to hear.
Billy Mays is STILL my Hero.
<<

wannabprogramma

Brewer
Brewer

Post Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:54 pm

remotejoy up and running, about to get a computer screenrecorder to get the wave and install that 1 pixel thing to that folder...im excited :) i might actually reach my deadline haha any help with the files mentioned above would still e great though :D
<<

wannabprogramma

Brewer
Brewer

Post Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:24 pm

Hey guys..me again..yet again I just dropped this project for a little while because I couldn't find some images..If anybody can help me find the ORIGINAL images or at least what .rco or folder the images for the internet browser are in I would LOVE it...That's my main problem right now..finding certain images and right now the internet browser photos are the ones I'm looking for...Thanks for any help :)
<<

wannabprogramma

Brewer
Brewer

Post Mon May 03, 2010 6:54 pm

Anybody :( I really need the images for reload and history and all thanks for any help...
Previous

Return to PSP Hacks & Homebrew