Brew Game Programming, Online Gaming and 3D Game Programming

<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:57 am

There was one website that had a programming section and an active community but I forget what it is called.
Check out QJ.net
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 50 times

Post Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:16 pm

Advent, I think you're talking about PSP-Programming.com

Hi aditya258! Welcome to the site!
PSP-Programming is great but if you're not skilled with C or C++, then you can always use LUA for PSP development. A lot of helpful LUA coding tutorials can be found on EvilMana.com
Both sites have really helpful tutorial sections. I'd suggest checking them out!

Are you wanting to develop for the iPhone? YouTube has some awesome tutorials. You need a Mac with Leopard and an Intel Processor to run the development studio.

What do you want to program for and what are the languages that you're used to using?
<<

lasergunslinger

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:12 am

3-D Game programming

ADITYA, I would go take a look at www.turbosquid.com for 3-D gaming programming. :P

I am looking for someone who can help me eliminate ( shrink down to an asterisk ) the weapons in FPS games because I have my own airsoft weapon with a game controller in it. If anyone has a grasp on how to code the weapons out I would like to hear from you. We will start with the Wii them go to the X-Box from there.

I'll send you pictures of my assault weapon -game controller to show you how serious I am.

Lasergunslinger
Email
My immediate interest is to find someone who can remove the guns/weapons ( shrink them down to an asterisk) from wii soft-ware and X-box software-I have developed a wii controller in a airsoft assault weapon to play , Quatum of solace, Call of Duty,and othre FPS games.
I have pictures if you are interested in seeing how I built my wii controller & knunchuck into my airsoft assault weapon.

Return to Developers & Programming