Kanadier

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 2 times

Thanks received: 60 times

Post Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:32 am

Man, this is true...

*WARNING* Explicit Content in the Following video

It makes me mad, I think we need to go B-Slap rampage that show, whilst playing this:

yes... Yes... YES!

P.S. I won't be wearing any pants.
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:23 am

Re: Man, this is true...

I definitely agree with this dude 100% on the subject matter. I mean who can laugh about a wife mutilating her husband? If it were the other way around they would have gotten fired!
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

Kanadier

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Post Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:57 pm

They would have gotten jailed, I can guarantee you that.

I mean, I think it's funny and great that a Butchy Russian woman tied up a robber and raped him, I laughed my donkey off personally. However, He's totally, right, it It were the other war around, just think of how horrible it would be to laugh at it.
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 50 times

Post Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:09 pm

I don't care for this guy much, but he makes a good point in this video. Thanks for posting it.
There are some major sexist things in our society.
Just look at this picture. How f'd up would it be to see one exactly like this but with guys doing this to a little girl?!
<<

Kanadier

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Post Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:20 am

crait wrote:I don't care for this guy much, but he makes a good point in this video. Thanks for posting it.
There are some major sexist things in our society.
Just look at this picture. How f'd up would it be to see one exactly like this but with guys doing this to a little girl?!

:shock: Lucky.... Little..... Bugger.... =D>
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:22 pm

See!!! That's the response I'm talking about. If that were a girl, people would be enraged!
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:28 pm

Well honestly crait, If I were him I wouldn't complain at all. Actually I'd be quite pissed if they sent those women to jail or something. The first topic about actual physical harm though is point on lol.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

Kanadier

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Post Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:43 pm

Why didn't this sh*t ever happen to me... :( Look at the little guy, he doesn't even know what to do with that opportunity!
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 9 times

Thanks received: 54 times

Post Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:59 pm

Kanadier wrote:Why didn't this sh*t ever happen to me... :( Look at the little guy, he doesn't even know what to do with that opportunity!

And I suppose at that age you were a mastermind...
-Formerly DCM
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:42 am

:-/ Seriously, guys. You don't think that if the genders were swapped, that this would be a totally inappropriate and horrible picture??
That's what's wrong with society, I guess. Yeah, sure, it would have been cool to be him at that age because when we were younger, we thought about chicks like that and maybe some of you guys still do, but c'mon. He's a kid being groped by teenagers. Gender shouldn't play a role in viewing this image.
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 9 times

Thanks received: 54 times

Post Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:21 am

crait wrote::-/ Seriously, guys. You don't think that if the genders were swapped, that this would be a totally inappropriate and horrible picture??
That's what's wrong with society, I guess. Yeah, sure, it would have been cool to be him at that age because when we were younger, we thought about chicks like that and maybe some of you guys still do, but c'mon. He's a kid being groped by teenagers. Gender shouldn't play a role in viewing this image.

I agree, if it was the other way, people would call them stuff like pedos or michael jackson...

But sometimes sexism is all right, I mean if a guy says a woman should be in the kitchen, what's wrong with that? :P
-Formerly DCM
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:11 pm

I actually don't find sexism or even racism to be that bad in certain contexts. If I'm making a joke about a race but I'm obviously kidding and the timing is appropriate, I don't see anything wrong with it.
But, there are times when you've gotta take racism or sexism seriously. I would never discriminate against a gender or race. I wouldn't help out someone more or do something bad to someone just because of race or gender... I would agree that it would have rocked to be that kid, but it would be horrible if the genders were swapped. And that's the issue that the guy has in the videos. Whenever it's time to take sexism seriously, some people still don't and it can be just as bad as racism.
<<

irishdragon85

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 16 times

Thanks received: 7 times

Post Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:25 am

first off im back after a long hiatus from pretty much everythign :P secondly i complete agree that if the roles were reversed wed be in an uproar. and thirdly i dotn discriminate i hate everybody equally. although i will admit to being peeved at certain people who throw up the slave card heres news for you buddy when my people first cme to america (the Irish as if you couldnt tell from my name :P) they wre treated WORSE than slaves so put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Return to General Chat