Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Video games

<<

George64

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:26 am

Video games

I'm thinking about what game I should buy, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt or Red Dead Redemption 2. I know that both games are very good, but I still wonder which game is better. That one that the other game has great graphics, but I want to know where the graphics and story are better. People who have played both, and in the other, tell me which one to start buying?
<<

Serbila

Thanks given: 1

Post Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:56 am

Re: Video games

As an experienced gamer, I can safely say that Red Dead Redemption 2 will have better graphics than The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Although, no matter what, the graphics of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be excellent. If we consider that The Witcher was released six years ago, it confirms the fact that it has excellent graphics. If we evaluate the graphics objectively, you will be better off buying Red Dead Redemption 2. But anyway I recommend you to play both games. GameTop looks at a comparison of these and other games in terms of graphics it's worth checking it out.
<<

JamesObrien

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 2 times

Post Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:27 am

I have been betting on e-sports for a long time, in particular on CSGO. I can give you a couple of tips. Take the time to get to know the tournament, the tournament bracket, the map that will be played on and the team in order to make good bets. Also use the best csgo gambling sites. If you follow these steps you will be more likely to win.
<<

Mershas

Young Brewer

Post Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:03 pm

I have loved video games since childhood. Now I can't afford to play as much as I used to, because most of my time I'm busy with my work, but sometimes it's very cool and it's a lot of fun when I have a couple of free hours and I can play GTA, for example. Of course, due to the fact that I don't do this regularly and for a long time, my hero in the game has very modest characteristics, but I found a way to increase my chances of successfully completing a mission in the game with more expensive, non-standard loot. I can get money to buy something similar in GTA using this https://gtaboosting.net/gta-5-money-drop/ service . These are much more favorable and cheaper conditions that I found on the Internet.
<<

ribbitabaft

Post Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:37 am

Steel Wool Studios and ScottGames created Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach. Gregory is stuck in Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex overnight and must dodge the mysterious Vanny to live till 6:00 AM. Gregory must travel the Pizzaplex with Freddy and a flashlight while avoiding Staffbots and other animatronics. https://fivenightsatfreddys.online
<<

MichelleMassey

Young Brewer

Thanks received: 1

Post Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:19 am

I love to play games and now i am planning to start a new video game business buyt i don't know how to make a business plan for it so that's why i am seaerching it online and then i found a website thevideoink.com/video-gaming-business/ in this i can see many ideas startup a new video games business.
<<

stacy__

Thanks received: 1

Post Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:23 am

My advice is: get Red Dead Redemption 2, finish it then get the witcher 3, you’re not going to enjoy playing the witcher while everyone else is playing a game thats in the same class of detail.
<3 <3 <3
<<

shark0175

Post Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:30 pm

I love playing video games, especially Mario and Concha.
<<

sharase12

Post Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:25 pm

If you're looking for a game that will keep you entertained for hours on end, Red Dead Redemption 2 is the perfect choice. With its addictive subway surfers gameplay and stunning graphics, Red Dead Redemption 2 is sure to keep you entertained from start to finish. Not to mention, it's a game that is sure to make you feel like a badass.

Return to General Chat