sorry for posting this but what are some good songs i should get off limewire
<<

alimobeer

Mega Brewer
Mega Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:25 pm

OMG MAN...... Be prepared for this.... pantera- shredding skin, art of shredding, phsyco holiday, this love..... Slayer- dead skin mask, south of heaven, skeletons of society, angel of death.....Judas Priest- Metal gods, pain killer, leather rebel, metal melt down, night crawler, one shot at glory, exciter, bloodstained..... Tupac- pain, straight rider, crooked ni**er, out on bail, ghetto gospel( WITHOUT ELTON JOHN VERSION), staring at the world through my rear view, death around the corner, all eyes on me, you can be touched, hail mary, hit em up, high till i die, gangsta party, Troublesome 96, shorty wanna be a thug...... B.I.G- juicy, bust a nut, hypnotize, what you want...... eminem- no ones iller.... Andre Nickitina- my ride, baking soda in minnesota, pumped, through the eyes of a child, jungle, killa whale.... blind guardian- by the gates of moria, another holy war, into the storm....bone thugs- lets ride, weed man, thug luv....... Cannibal corpse- gallery of suicide, (any thing by them is good if you like death metal)...... children of bodom- triple corpse hammer blow, follow the reaper hate breeder, bodom after midnight, mask of sanity, kissing shadows, bodom beach terror, hellion, angels don't kill, bed of razors..... dark tranquility- the dividing line, damage done... Death- the philosopher, evil dead, trapped in a corner,....... necro- whos ya daddy?, let my fire, std, i need drugs, most sadistic....... Lamb of god- black label, ruin, as the palaces burn, lad to rest,....... And thats all i feel like writting for now.

psp man is a b**ch who can't hack. Lets see him hack this school computers if he thinks he so great.

If you say you an do some thin do it, don't be fake like some people around here.
<<

.Vault

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:54 pm

alimo... how long did it really take u to type that?! ok JT one song you have to download, DU HAST BY RAMMSTEIN!!!!! ITS SUCH A GREAT SONG!!!!!!
<<

in_da_house

Mega Brewer
Mega Brewer

Post Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:01 am

not du hast it sux its the english version the german version du hust is sweet but type in genral bands and i ll pm u a nice site were u can download full albums. (cause i think u cant send download song websites without the mods gettin s**ty)
<<

alimobeer

Mega Brewer
Mega Brewer

Post Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:36 am

Thats like a list of all my favorite's.

psp man is a b**ch who can't hack. Lets see him hack this school computers if he thinks he so great.

If you say you an do some thin do it, don't be fake like some people around here.
<<

.Vault

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:30 pm

i only listen to the german version of du hast... they speak terrible english so i dont really it...
<<

alimobeer

Mega Brewer
Mega Brewer

Post Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:57 pm

That is a gay song all around, it's super repetative.

<<

Supashay91

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 1

Post Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:27 pm

...true. I never really liked Ramstein, the only thing I like about that band is the one song they did for FF 10. But seriously Pick yourself up some Michael Jackson...you've been hit by, you've been struck by, A smooth supashay!
PS3 Friend Name:Supashay91
Passion,Joy,Sorrow,Pain and tears.
They will all be pabulum of your life.
<<

Elitarun

Young Brewer

Post Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:25 pm

Re: Good Songs

good thread, thanks!
<<