Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Spammanger Hunt!

<<

Mailas

Post Thu May 04, 2006 6:58 pm

Spammanger Hunt!

Reffering to scavanger hunt I made up the little spammenger hunt :)
But anyways I keep getting ransom notes on msn and pm's from people ( I have deleted most of the pm's) that our four known extremenoob is back!
Im not sure if Dano ip banned him but it seems like he just normally banned him. I keep getting messages on both pspbrew and msn that this guy is preparing an attack on pspbrew and hes getting more and more people everyday to spam this site! I have no idea who this dumb a** thinks hes messing with but I for one want to put a stop to this. If we are going to have spammers I want to be ready.

Bronxbomber recently said to me on msn that he has a forum and is trying to get people to sing up and spam this great site!
(thanks again bronx) so if you recieve any pm's let me or any other mods or admins know. I want this to stop!

Mods or Administrators if this starts to get off topic, or if you think its un neccasary lock it all you want. I just want people to know about this.
Also, be sure to tell us what they said so we can get more info.

Thanks.
-Mailas Gonrai
<<

Slick

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 1

Post Thu May 04, 2006 7:05 pm

I agree with you there Mailas, but how are we going to stop them? The only way we know to do is ban them!!!
<<

jjgamepro17

Post Thu May 04, 2006 7:53 pm

I'll let you know of anything that happens to me.
<<

Slick

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 1

Post Thu May 04, 2006 8:52 pm

So Mailas, did they say when they were gonna attack?
<<

Mailas

Post Thu May 04, 2006 8:57 pm

How should I know, I only got 1 spam message from him but I got other pms and messages on msn, so I have no clue when he is going to spam.
If he does, let mods and admins know. We gotta track him down.
<<

jjgamepro17

Post Fri May 05, 2006 2:26 am

What are you going to do when you catch him Mailas?
<<

in_da_house

Mega Brewer
Mega Brewer

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri May 05, 2006 2:47 am

well i heard that some people know how to ip hack just get the b**ch ip then trojaniz his pc, hehe
<<

alimobeer

Mega Brewer
Mega Brewer

Post Fri May 05, 2006 6:08 am

I have gotten a few... This isn't even a threat as long as we have admins around *looks around?* But seriously it's like 3 guys that suck at spamming because they just get owned by admins.

psp man is a b**ch who can't hack. Lets see him hack this school computers if he thinks he so great.

If you say you an do some thin do it, don't be fake like some people around here.
<<

in_da_house

Mega Brewer
Mega Brewer

Post Fri May 05, 2006 6:43 am

yeh dude ur just next its not like we dont have any authority its an active site if u do it to a sh*t weak site u might sucsed but u no u spammers have no chance here so if u dont mind f**k off
<<

Mailas

Post Fri May 05, 2006 7:52 am

All right you guys, its certain, pspbrew is under attack.
We are going to need every single admin there is to kik these guys' a**es
<<

alimobeer

Mega Brewer
Mega Brewer

Post Fri May 05, 2006 8:06 am

Yeh buddy you're hilarious.... Why don't you spam a gay website, were actually goin some where with this. f**k homosexual, or a pile a sticks,.

psp man is a b**ch who can't hack. Lets see him hack this school computers if he thinks he so great.

If you say you an do some thin do it, don't be fake like some people around here.
<<

alimobeer

Mega Brewer
Mega Brewer

Post Fri May 05, 2006 8:09 am

Idunno theres a few, but i doubt you will stop any way, this is all going to be deleted. All the posts from this will be gone, you're efforts are fuetile b**ch maid.

<<

jtwright

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Fri May 05, 2006 8:12 am

your donkey is gonna get ban bithc if i had you ip you wolud be f**ked
<<

Mailas

Post Fri May 05, 2006 8:14 am

Heh, he has a point. Me and Him are very good at coding and if we had you're ip we would sooooooooooo hack you.
If I had the authority, I would just scramble up all of you're posts saying that MailasG is great. It would be pretty fun.
<<

alimobeer

Mega Brewer
Mega Brewer

Post Fri May 05, 2006 8:15 am

You mean that mailas is a pin :lol: hahah jk. Go spam pspstuff or some thin, just leave us alone.

Next

Return to General Chat