Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Donation Help

<<

Mailas

Post Wed May 03, 2006 8:02 pm

Donation Help

All right I am using my Pay Pal account for my D Visa Credit card to send a donation of 50.00
I typed in 50.00 I proceeded, I tried typing in my credit card number withuot spaces and it didn't work. I typed it in with spaces and still no luck.
There are 4 lines plus 1 more with my verificatio number on the back.
I looked on the front and back and they matched up on what i wrote on the computer.
I didn't write my verification number and it didn't work. I wrote my verification number and it didn't work.
I wrote it without spaces, and my verification number with spaces, I have done everything. This is weird, I have done ebay auctions for like a year and I have had success at it. What is not working here???
There are 16 dang numbers, plus 3 more for my verification number. -_-

EDIT:
All right, now its saying this:
Error icon

Before you can add this credit card to another account, you must contact the PayPal Credit Card Team at [email protected]. A customer service representative will respond to your request shortly. If you would rather add a different credit card to your PayPal account, you may do so at any time. Thank you for your cooperation.
<<

Danopoly

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 4 times

Post Wed May 03, 2006 8:30 pm

your card is expired. You said you done auctions for a year right? most likely its expired.
<<

Mailas

Post Fri May 05, 2006 9:47 pm

Dang, but I tried a lot more (im a gambler :) )
and they don't work...
<<

Keanu Kuhlman

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:43 am

Re: Donation Help

Yes, Pay Pal account is good to send a donation. Pay Pal is the most popular online payment method for people who want to donate money. You can easily use your credit card on this site and transfer the money to another person or organization. If you need a resume helper then you can visit https://www.careersbooster.com/ source in order to get a impressive resume. In your case, your card might be expired.

Return to General Chat