<<

Terdinglage

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue May 09, 2006 4:53 pm

E3 Discussion Thread

OK, these are meant to be discussion threads, so lets honor peoples beliefs. People have opinions, sadly there are fanboys, so thats what people do in threads like this, they argue and report on their precious systems. If you want the truth, most people will buy a 360 and a Wii, leaving PS3 to the pathetic fanboys to buy. Anyways, let the discussion begin.
<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Location: ----New Jersey PSP Status:Dead & Gone PS3 Status:Paper Weight PS4 Status:mmm

Thanks given: 3 times

Thanks received: 21 times

Post Tue May 09, 2006 5:20 pm

360 is garbage only two systems im getting is the wii and ps3 , the new mario looks badass its in outer space , the new pc game spores unbelievable , and if you watched E3 today on G4 did you see that girl doing the feed was it just me or could you see her nipples?
ImageImage
<<

jtwright

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue May 09, 2006 5:22 pm

well i want to get the game too human it looked awesome but i still think wii is a retarded name for a system but is has some good titles for it.
<<

Supashay91

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 1

Post Tue May 09, 2006 5:24 pm

lol gonna grab me a ps3 when I get to E3 butt then ima get thrown out by the geek bouncers "Sir *pushes up glasses* i'm gonna have to ask you to leave *Cracks Knuckles*"
PS3 Friend Name:Supashay91
Passion,Joy,Sorrow,Pain and tears.
They will all be pabulum of your life.
<<

jjgamepro17

Post Wed May 10, 2006 11:47 am

Also, in the E3 Nintendo conference, nintendo announced Connect24 meaning that the Wii will always be online even when its off. Now that is really good.
<<

jjgamepro17

Post Wed May 10, 2006 12:16 pm

OMG Check out E3. A resident evil for the Wii is announced. A star fox for the DS and a few other titles. Also, the Wii will use OPERA for online.
<<

jjgamepro17

Post Wed May 10, 2006 1:31 pm

-ON TOPIC-

Nintendo announced a Yoshi Island 2 for the DS as well at E3 today
And have announced a shell for the Wiimote to simulate a gun
<<

.Vault

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Wed May 10, 2006 1:38 pm

jj get a new SIG PLEASE!

your sig is WAY too big!
<<

jjgamepro17

Post Wed May 10, 2006 1:46 pm

fixed it.
<<

jjgamepro17

Post Wed May 10, 2006 1:47 pm

Square Enix will support the Wii by providng Final Fantasy: Chrystal Chronicles The Chrystal Bearers and Dragon Quest: The Masked Queen at the Tower of Mirrors. I think these two titles are going to be good I mean I love Final Fantasy.

IGN wrote:At its pre-E3 conference, Square Enix debuted its anticipated Wii and Nintendo DS versions of the multiplayer GameCube RPG, Final Fantasy: Chrystal Chronicles.

For the Wii, the game will be called Final Fantasy: Chrystal Chronicles -- The Chrystal Bearers. A trailer of the game was shown at the event, and we'll have a full report from our team at the event about what was seen as soon as we can get more details. The trailer was entirely pre-rendered, showing no gameplay but establishing the story of the event.

IGN ALSO wrote:At its press conference today Square Enix announced a Dragon Quest game for the Nintendo Wii.

Titled Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen at the Tower of Mirrors, the title will be available at the system's launch.

Dragon Quest is a long-running Japanese RPG series, and Dragon Quest VIII was one of the most critically acclaimed titles of 2005.

So what do you guys think about Square Enix in favor of the Wii with a continuation of Crystal Chronicals and another Dragon Quest?
<<

.Vault

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Wed May 10, 2006 1:47 pm

its still too big... the limit is 400x150. yours has a 600 width!
<<

jjgamepro17

Post Wed May 10, 2006 1:48 pm

Now, if you were a fan of the first two Paper Marios for the Gamecube and N64 well here is yet another one for the GameCube.

Gamespot wrote:Those watching Nintendo's E3 2006 press conference were likely all atwitter about the various Wii and DS titles announced. But what about the GameCube? Watching that conference, you'd think Zelda was the only GC game from now until the end of time. Well, you'd be wrong. Shortly after Nintendo's conference, Nintendo released press materials on its upcoming GC lineup, and while the pickings were admittedly slim, one big, glaring omission from the conference stood out: Super Paper Mario.

Super Paper Mario is, in fact, a side-scrolling platformer in the vein of the classic Mario titles, but with the aesthetic qualities of the Paper Mario series. However, it's not just a 2D side-scroller. The game fuses elements of 2D and 3D gameplay together, shifting back and forth between dimensions. Watching the brief video for the game, you can get a pretty good idea of how it plays. The paper version of Mario runs to the right, stomping on Koopas, punching bricks, collecting coins, and whatnot. However, you won't just be playing as Mario, it seems. Both Princess Peach and Bowser are shown as playable characters in the video. And in perhaps something of a nod to Nintendo's newest Mario title for the DS, the video also shows all characters getting severely gigantic, blowing through enemies and bricks with reckless abandon. Even more hysterical, the giant characters are actually versions of the original Super Mario Bros. sprites, blown up to epic proportions

Here are some screens from this game

Also click HERE to view a trailor of this game. Looks like gamecube isnt dead afterall.
<<

jjgamepro17

Post Wed May 10, 2006 1:49 pm

Well, yet another Tony Hawk game, it will be released for the Nintendo Wii. It looks similar to all of the other Tony Hawk games but they're pretty good.

IGN wrote:The uniuqe take on the Tony Hawk games puts players in charge of a crazy skateboarder as they speed -- you guessed it -- down giant mountain roads, all the while performing tricks and catching air

I think that this will also be a launch title for the Wii, so any Tony Hawk fans may like it.

Here are screenshots. In my opinion, I think that the graphics could have been better.

In my opinion, the graphics could be better, but yeah, I kind of liked a few of the Tony Hawk titles like American Wasteland and Underground 2. But the saga continues with an opening to the Nintendo Wii. What are your thoughts?
<<

jjgamepro17

Post Wed May 10, 2006 1:50 pm

Well, Nintendo finally decided to bring back this 2D side scrolling game for the DS, the first was on the SNES and was a pretty good game. It doesnt really utilize the DS touch screen in like movement but it allows you to move between screens back and forward.

Gamespot wrote:Yoshi's Island 2 is one of many Nintendo DS games on display at E3 2006, but it stands out as one of the prettiest-looking. The game seems like an unapologetic throwback to the glory days of 2D platformers. We didn't see any real use of the DS touch screen, for instance, and the game's two screens are used simply to give the levels a greater sense of scale, such as when Yoshi jumps on a trampoline and goes flying from the bottom screen up to the top. The game already controls well. We're looking forward to bring you more details soon.

Well here are screens shots.

You can find a trailor HERE
<<

.Vault

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Wed May 10, 2006 1:53 pm

i am thankful that you are pulling up info for all of us jj but can u edit your posts instead of double posting please. its STILL against the rules
Next

Return to General Chat