<<

NaZa106

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat May 13, 2006 4:35 am

EBAY HELP

Hey guys I was buying a game on ebay GTA LCS for my psp so i can run homebrew and the seller seemed to be an O.K. seller so I messages him for the tracking # 2 days after i bought it i bought it on sunday May5 and the seller told me "patinece please.ships very timley thursday.that is my next shipout
date.enjoy" then I was like ok whatever thursday is his next shipout date then i messaged him on thursday and he gave me "patience please.i stated i ship every 5 days.ships timley tommorrow first class.you will have soon.enjoy" and im thinkin IT IS THURSDAY dumbass and then on friday morning I left him another message and asked if he shipped out on friday this what he told me "it shipped today.no worries.friday.one day late.sorry.i got caught up.enjoy."
and then I was really mad so today i messaged him and he said "dude.be patient.you have no rating you are a new ebayer.be patient.its friday night.i am out of the office.ill send it monday morning.come on.relax.stop making this hell for me.you have to be patient.you will get it.the game rocks.please patience.ihave a life, a family.stuff i got to do.its the weekend." and im like DUDE WTF U TOLD ME U WERE SENDING OUT ON THURSDAY DUMBASS THEN I WROTE HIM BACK WITH THIS "ok dude I have no rating because this is a new account I havent bought a thing on this but that doesnt mean I havent used ebay my other account that I lost was in 12-01 thats when I first created it man and since you didnt send it out I want to get a refund and if you dont give it to me I will contact ebay/paypal."

yeah you got to understand the whole story. but anyone know what I can do to get my money back cause I couldve BEEN had it
<<

Supashay91

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 1

Post Sat May 13, 2006 6:56 am

hmmm, well as far as I know there is a way to get your money back...I just don't know how to do it..... or you could give him bad feedback...;
PS3 Friend Name:Supashay91
Passion,Joy,Sorrow,Pain and tears.
They will all be pabulum of your life.
<<

Skelator03

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 2 times

Thanks received: 19 times

Post Sat May 13, 2006 11:34 am

just chill out man people's lives dont revolve around you
<<

NaZa106

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Sat May 13, 2006 11:45 am

I know man but I just dont want to get scammed and when he told me he ships out thursday he shouldve and then he lied and said he did on friday - and lied again
<<

Skelator03

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Post Sat May 13, 2006 11:48 am

very true what is his feedback rating i always look at that
<<

NaZa106

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Sat May 13, 2006 3:22 pm

it is 98.8 but he often thinks that just because some ebayers have no rating he can cheat them and rip them off but some of them like me know just as much thats why I hate ratings and stuff because people try to take u as a fool...
<<

Skelator03

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Post Sat May 13, 2006 3:27 pm

i have never had a problem knock on wood

Return to General Chat