<<

CLMT

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:42 pm

Thientam Is No Good For Any Site

Ok well if you dont know thientam the owner of sg has had someone hack and delete all of the posts in my forum. How do i know it was him well, when i was online and someone was using my username they wrote in my shoutbox "Thats what u get for messing with people and others sites". Now i know that ur mad that you have competition but to stoop low enough to have someone My guess SG-GuardianAngel hack me and delete my posts shows that ur nothing but a scared little kid. I know plain and simple that it was u and the fact of the matter is, is that you have ony made it worse on yourself. Because unlike you i can backup my forums and do constantly. Now this is not to flame or spam just to let everyone know about thientam and to let thientam know that this will not be forgotten at all. I wouldnt suggest having him on his site for the reason that he may get his litle friend to hack u guys as well so be aware.

XTag: |Br3w|CLMT
<<

Jay-Jay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:55 pm

That really sucks. Was up thientam? Why do you stoop so low with sabotoging other people's property just so you can keep ahead or for any malicious acts? I thought you had more honor and prestige than this. I am willing to hear your side of the story on this. But CLMT has always been a very straight up character in this forum and I (as many others) have learned to appreciate him and like him for what he represents.

Lets not hit below the belt guys. Sabotoging sites is against the law and if you reside and live within law abiding countries that follow these laws you may find yourself liable to a lawsuit. Let's keep the recess sandbox fight games out of people's properties. At any server you can IP check the last Admin that logged in and hacked a forum or site. That is all you need to present to your host for them to run actions against the hackers or perps. Just my .02 cents.

CLMT, I hope you try to keep your password difficult to crack and also keep weary of who you give the password to. Your new friend can be your enemy's best friend. Know what I mean? And it was very intelligent of you to run a backup of your site. (keep in mind that your host might also have daily, weekly, and montly backups of your site and it won't cost you a red cent to call them and have them reset of a backup before the hack attack.)
Stylin' with a "Phat" PSP CFW: 5.00 M33-6 w/Kernel 150 add-on 5.00
<<

Supashay91

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 1

Post Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:01 pm

hmmm yeah I wanna hear what Theintam has to say, I just wanna hear what he is gonna try to explain, but I guess that It won't matter since alot of people have been mixed about his homecoming anyways...
PS3 Friend Name:Supashay91
Passion,Joy,Sorrow,Pain and tears.
They will all be pabulum of your life.
<<

.Vault

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:01 pm

tiss tiss... i know thientams behind it cause he is the kindof guy that cant do anything and cant take som fair competition. that is one reason i really hate him...

only a pussy cant take a competition... and calls himself the "Cloud Strife of SG"... note to thientam: "since cloud is gay does that mean u are too? do u really enjoy sausage fests?"
<<

CLMT

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:06 pm

Like i said i dont want this to be a flame topic just to warn those but i am in the procees of doing that jay and thanks for the concern.

<<

Jay-Jay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:10 pm

StK PYRO wrote:tiss tiss... i know thientams behind it cause he is the kindof guy that cant do anything and cant take som fair competition. that is one reason i really hate him...

only a pussy cant take a competition... and calls himself the "Cloud Strife of SG"... note to thientam: "since cloud is gay does that mean u are too? do u really enjoy sausage fests?"

C'mon bro, let's not make this into a gutter fight. The insults are not needed in this debate or thread. Let's not do anything to allow them to "lock" the thread bro. Let's debate intelligently and share our frustrations with prestige.
<<

Supashay91

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:12 pm

okay, what I don't understand is why he would do this in the first place people were just starting to come around back to liking him, why would he ruin that?
<<

Jay-Jay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:15 pm

supashay91 wrote:okay, what I don't understand is why he would do this in the first place people were just starting to come around back to liking him, why would he ruin that?

That's a very good question. I too was for getting him back since he was a good talented person around here and was always eager to help someone in need of help with signs and PSP stuff.

I recall a while back he asked, "why do you guys hate me?" Dude, if this doesn't ring a bell, I guess even the bells of Notre Dame wouldn't help.
<<

CLMT

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:17 pm

Seriously i really had no problem i mean a little competition is fun but to ruin or try to ruin my site say a whole lot about your character.

<<

Supashay91

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:38 pm

it's just low, but why, was he really that scared of a little friendly competiton, what would drive him to do this?, Fear, it can't be he's not that low there has to be some other reason...
<<

CLMT

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:40 pm

Well the hacker said i mess with people mabye i spammed who knows? Yea right i think he really either has 0 time on his hands or was scared.

<<

Supashay91

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:46 pm

but why would he be scared, what does he have to hide? was he planning this for awhile or did this just like happen, thats what I wanna know, why would he do this just so abruptly like out of nowere, he has either gone insane or is hiding something...
<<

nemesis91101

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:10 am

so thats how u guys here got all those posts, hacked? cool
If you want free DUN or any other hacks or questions about and for your cell phone especially the lg8700(thats what i got) from verizon checkout howardforums.com i am there by the same name!
<<

.Vault

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:50 am

nemesis91101 wrote:so thats how u guys here got all those posts, hacked? cool
wtf are u talking about.

thientam has always been scared of a little cometition. remember CLMT's sig that everyone liked? the one with sephiroth and Cloud and how thientam was the only one who said "this is terrible"... yea this kid goes so low just so he can try and be better than everyone else.
<<

Maikeru-

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:29 am

oh gawdness... how can you be certain tht thientam hacked your site :S have you checked Ips..etc etc
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

I liak pie teh extreme level mwahahah!

Next

Return to General Chat