Thientam Is No Good For Any Site

<<

Slick

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 1

Post Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:46 am

btw whats up with alimobeer? I read some of his posts getting pissed at almost everyone.
<<

Supashay91

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:49 am

hes been gone for awhile probably messing with his new friend turkey jizz
PS3 Friend Name:Supashay91
Passion,Joy,Sorrow,Pain and tears.
They will all be pabulum of your life.
<<

GameMaster

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:33 am

You guys are pathetic, really. DAMNIT....Thientam hacked no site, I know, I am the person who hosts sanctuarygraphics, it wasn't him. Stop saying f**k lies if you guys dont know what your f**k talking about. Now, as I was saying, Im sorry to the guy who lost his graphics, really I am. But this is no way to act on a damn forum, you guys go get a f**k life! You guys are here shunning people, yet you yourselves cant do a damn thing! I cant hack for sh*t, so I dont give a f**k about this sh*t. But really, if you guys are gonna act immature about crap, keep on. This was the reason I left PSPBrew, I came back, thinking, well maybe things have changed, but obviously they havent. Now, you people have to straighten your act. And to the turd faced terdinlage guy, you a f**k admin, yet here you are, acting like a normal damn member. Suposedly, your supposed to act better than the rest, set an example if you will, yet here you are, arguing and cursing with the rest of us "normal" members. Well, I hope you guys are real proud of yourselves, and yes, im saying curse words and sh*t, but hey, im 15, and not an admin. So peace out dumbasses.
Will you bear my child?-Miroku

<<

Jay-Jay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:45 am

GameMaster wrote:Thientam hacked no site, I know, I am the person who hosts sanctuarygraphics, it wasn't him. Now, as I was saying, Im sorry to the guy who lost his graphics, really I am.

And yet weeding through the insults you really had nothing to say or add to this issue or debate. Above I edited your post and only left the things you had tosay about Thientam... check it!

That's all you could have said.. but you tend to tell us all to stop whining or acting like b**ch, but your rants and insults just shows the opposite of what you are also trying to achieve in this place. Set the example.. debate or cast your vote of disapproval by starting up a good debate.. but we can do without the insults. Unless you can't debate, then stay out of it. Just food for thought.
Stylin' with a "Phat" PSP CFW: 5.00 M33-6 w/Kernel 150 add-on 5.00
<<

Slick

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:57 am

lol..man this site is really going chaos.
<<

Jay-Jay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:12 pm

pspruler wrote:lol..man this site is really going chaos.

No, what I see is a new change. There was a lot of "bad" people in this place. Some turned bad after seeing that they could bend the rules and get away with it. Look at Alimobeer's case for example. When he first started around here, he was polite and helpful. But soon he got confident and started to show his true colors.

What needs to be done to fix this is already happening. Lots of them are getting banned by their own faults. We had enough with these persons showing 2 faced tactics with everyone. While others paraded as they were in charge only to see them get stripped down and become regulars like you and me.

Some people can't take criticism, that is obvious in the graphix threads. Others are learning and appreciate honest feedback. While others take arms against you because you voted poorly on their works or took it personal to have to lose against another graphix artist.

Be it as it may, we are getting back the control this place used to have. Lots of us do help and assist and try to not get involved with these fueds. But it is obviously we can't stay away from them by trying to put a different light into things.

I am hoping that we get rid of the "bad" people. Losing your temper a few times is okay in my book, the admin above is just showing his frustration and he has the right to do so. As long as it doesn't become a regular thing for him and later becomes self-destrutive. I don't think this will be the case with him. So we need to show a little patience with that issue.

So my point is, this place isn't turning bad, we are just putting out the trash because it was really stinking up this place.

If I could make a bold comment, I would like to see the graphic section just go away. I think the start of all the trouble has been when it became a competition thing with graphics. I think we should find a way to make this graphic section more about making art backgrouns for PSPs. I think we could all do some great artwork and then fill out the art section for PSP art and also even have websites like pspupdates to showcase your artwork in their downloads and give credit to the artist for doing them for all of us. Good idea?
Stylin' with a "Phat" PSP CFW: 5.00 M33-6 w/Kernel 150 add-on 5.00
<<

Slick

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:16 pm

Thats really a good point to put it there, but there are really lots of people leaving this site because of this happening.
Sometimes we really need to stop and think, before this would really go out of hand.
<<

Jelly

Young Brewer

Post Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:28 pm

That sucks. What's your forum URL? (out of interest, and so I can possibly help prevent future hack attacks on your site).

PSP Jap v1.5 (2.00 Original)
1GB Sony Pro Duo
GTA:LCS
Pursuit Force
<<

Slick

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:36 pm

whos fourm site and what are you talking about?
<<

Terdinglage

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:45 pm

lol, this is such a joke, way to call me out, you totally put me in my place. Notice I didnt jump to any conclusions, but I'm sick and too sick and tired of all these antics to act like an "admin" should. And by the way, either leave or don't gamemaster, for having "left" the site you keep coming back to diss people a lot.
<<

Supashay91

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:48 pm

What we need to do is in the words of Jay-Jay is "Take out the trash" we need to get the people who "only have bad things to say" out of here, all they do is make rude comments and put people down, thats not what this site is about, it's about running unsigned code :lol: but seriously,anyone who dosen't seem interested in this place but continues to come here should be kicked. And about the graphix section, maybe it should be kept as just a PSP background place.
PS3 Friend Name:Supashay91
Passion,Joy,Sorrow,Pain and tears.
They will all be pabulum of your life.
<<

Mailas

Post Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:58 pm

pspruler wrote:btw whats up with alimobeer? I read some of his posts getting pissed at almost everyone.

No he just a loser.
Always has been and always will be.
I just noticed that you went off topic.
Maybe someone could lock this? First its going to thientam, then its going to one graphix, then to psp woman, then to alimowine.
It just keeps going off topic.
<<

Slick

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:05 pm

Ok look, things on here are just gonna keep going out of control, we are members, so theres nothing we can do about
but complain or have debate about this. But the Admins will do what they can, someone will start spamming this sooner
or later and when they do, the Admins will come and POOF they're gone!! But to be honest about this, Admins and Mods
are really locking topics people make like this for no freaking reason, because they dont wanna hear any crap like this
coming from us. So who cares right? Just let them mess up this site for all I care since they are so busy doing that instead
of listening to our opinions on how we feel on how this site is going out of control. Its just like George Bush still sitting
in a Kindergarden classroom, while America is under attack.
<<

Mailas

Post Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:23 pm

Especially when something like this can be done on such things like pm and irc chat (which mostly never gets used)
<<

Slick

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:27 pm

Well maybe its because people put it the fourms instead so that everyone can see and discuss this.
PreviousNext

Return to General Chat