Thientam Is No Good For Any Site

<<

Jay-Jay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:29 pm

pspruler wrote:Its just like George Bush still sitting in a Kindergarden classroom, while America is under attack.

I know offtopic, but I couldn't resist. I heard the best comeback for that remark. "Hey what do you expect for the president to do that moment? Change into his superhero costume and go stop the planes from striking!!?? America watches too much TV and reads too much comic books!"

That is so true!!! LOL!

pspruler wrote:Well maybe its because people put it the fourms instead so that everyone can see and discuss this.

Yeah mailas if you don't want people to give you feedback on your signs.. please don't post them publicly.. but if persons like CLMT wants to rant about his issues with a known member here, he has the right to do so. That's a horse of a different color.

I don't know how we jumped from pspman and to alimobeer, but oh well, no harm done. Now that I brought about Mailas.. we got the complete package. (joking) :lol:
Stylin' with a "Phat" PSP CFW: 5.00 M33-6 w/Kernel 150 add-on 5.00
<<

Supashay91

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 1

Post Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:36 pm

Well back on topic then, theintam is clearly avoiding this site, he deserves no respect from anyone so why are people still give it to him?
PS3 Friend Name:Supashay91
Passion,Joy,Sorrow,Pain and tears.
They will all be pabulum of your life.
<<

Jay-Jay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:23 pm

This topic has spurted over the weekend. Perhaps thientam isn't aware of it. I am sure he will get a whim of it during this coming week.
Stylin' with a "Phat" PSP CFW: 5.00 M33-6 w/Kernel 150 add-on 5.00
<<

Supashay91

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 1

Post Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:39 am

No I'm sure he knows, he comes in here every once in awhile and I thinkhe would have seen it and replied at least once...
PS3 Friend Name:Supashay91
Passion,Joy,Sorrow,Pain and tears.
They will all be pabulum of your life.
<<

Terdinglage

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:54 am

Newest User: SG GuardianAngel. :roll:

I just thought everyone should now however, that Theintam is officially banned from PSPBrew. Anyone who wants to make threads complaining about it, dont. For every complaint thread that goes up I will note the names of the poster, and will talk with the other admins about they too being banned. So everyone be warned, if you care that much about having Theintam here, keep it to yourself, and just leave PSPBrew.
Previous

Return to General Chat