<<

nemesis91101

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:52 pm

lol got banned from lik-sang forums

yea, i got banned cuz my sig said the homebrew i could do and that if they wanted to do it too to visit pspbrew.com and i got banned. They have these g@y @$$ ridicoulus sig rules. Like this site is good for sigs, ANY size but 400x150 or vise versa but that site it has to be that and no bigger than 50kb and ALL the sigs that i have are double 50kb. And they dont allow any kind of gif and ppl havent even heard of homebrew. Its like the twilight zone or cool website under the admin of strict friggn jarheads, seriously. Anyways i changed my name to nemesis911O1 not 01 cuz dat one got perminently banned and i just joined yesterday! Friggn geeks didnt block my IP so i got back in and still no sig on there. (even if they block my ip, it changes every time i log on. DHCP w00t!)
If you want free DUN or any other hacks or questions about and for your cell phone especially the lg8700(thats what i got) from verizon checkout howardforums.com i am there by the same name!
<<

Jay-Jay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:51 pm

You gotta be careful.. lots of sites get sponsors (paying vendors) so when you seem to promote a business of some kind they may want you to pay some ad space or anything of that sort. Check their rules, it might be there included.

As to the size of the images according to bytes. Some sites dread that mostly all their visitors are still on dial up. Dial up users could have trouble trying to open images (pasted on your signature) if it exceeds a certain size in bytes. This is probably why they have these rules. They want to avoid users with dial up having trouble browsing their pages since it takes almost forever to see each picture posted on a page.

As to Gifs, they don't like "animated" art. To some, "animated" art is annoying. So they may have that rule for that reason alone. Plus animated pics also means larger bytes to download for dial up users. Boy! They must really hate mine!!

But most people today are either using DSL or Cable. Not too many folks nowadays with dial up since it clogs up your phone for home emergencies or other stuff. Dial up users were a great figure in the late 90s. Now in the Millenium it is almost strange to find a person with only dial up. And if they are not, they should it is almost the same price as dial up nowadays to own cable or DSL. Just my .02 cents.
Last edited by Jay-Jay on Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stylin' with a "Phat" PSP CFW: 5.00 M33-6 w/Kernel 150 add-on 5.00
<<

nemesis91101

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:12 pm

word, u gotta point there
If you want free DUN or any other hacks or questions about and for your cell phone especially the lg8700(thats what i got) from verizon checkout howardforums.com i am there by the same name!
<<

Jay-Jay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:46 pm

Furthermore, I forgot to add above that it sucks they banned you. I am sure you would have compromised with their rules if they would have contacted you first, right? Did they just ban you without a word? Because if they did, that sucks and they suck.
<<

Slick

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 1

Post Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:08 pm

still...they always ban people for little dumb reasons.
<<

Jay-Jay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:20 pm

pspruler wrote:still...they always ban people for little dumb reasons.

Dude! Tell me about it!! There is this forum that has a section where people can ask for help to assist them with a problem. And if you are a php coder you can PM them or email them and offer your services to help them with their php related problems.

The main rule I was following is:

You cannot reply to the person starting the thread, you can only PM or email that person if that person provides the email address or provides a different way to reach them.

So, I PM'd a few people (following the above rule--since it is against rules to reply to that person in the thread) and they banned me, because they said I was spamming their members by usring PMs!! Hello!!!! I was PMing "ONLY" the persons that needed help! It's on their rules!!! They claim that my php business was a little more broad then what each person was looking for--but the customers weren't complaining!!. After a few chats in email with the admin, I realized I was speaking to a bonehead. He was just being biased or dreading competition, because a few weeks before this incident a few people were praising my coding service in the forum. Just simple "thank you's" and other nice gestures. So to my best guess, I was sweeping his customers, since he also was moonlighting in php coding.

So I am banned. Of course I switched IP's and I am still in there, except only with a newuser name and a new identity. I now only email the customers when they ask for help in that special section they have. I no longer PM them, because the admin is reading people's PMs. That cocksucker!!
Last edited by Jay-Jay on Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Slick

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:29 pm

lol...yeah man, thats real stupid, I mean if we cant pm people about any of that, then whats it there for? lol
<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Location: ----New Jersey PSP Status:Dead & Gone PS3 Status:Paper Weight PS4 Status:mmm

Thanks given: 3 times

Thanks received: 21 times

Post Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:36 am

just for that im going to register and use the same sig
ImageImage
<<

nemesis91101

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:11 am

yes, they did ban me WITHOUT A WORD, perminently. So i got back on with a different name.
<<

Slick

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:20 pm

I wanna go spam that site right now, might of fact we should all do just to show how stupid there rules are really are.
<<

nemesis91101

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:30 pm

yes, i mean those b@$tards are really strict like jarheads which makes that site a drag and they lock threads just for saying "emulator" some kid asked "what firmware are the white psps here?" and after about two posts he said "cuz i wanna do emulators and other homebrew" and mod said "you cant talk about that here" and he locked it for that.
<<

Jay-Jay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:14 pm

Guys, those are their signature rules and emulator rules. All forums can set their own rules whether we like them or not. We may fight them and hopefully they will change the rules. Some are also wicked and selfish admins (like the cocksucker I mentioned above) and there is nothing we can do to change their mind. All we can do is talk sh*t about them to others and tell everyone not to go there cuz it's a gay site! LOL!

But don't go spamming them. It's not proper. Just my .02 cents.

Return to General Chat