Anyone a hockey fan?

<<

light_alistor

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Tue May 15, 2007 6:40 pm

eh... the turnout for hockey here is pretty sad. ive had more at school plays. the cyclones are pretty cool though for what little i saw of them. i cant remember what happened to the mighty ducks
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Tue May 15, 2007 7:10 pm

I enjoy watching hockey but I'm not a diehard fan. I'm from Michigan so we get all of the interesting sports teams IMO. We get the Pistons for basketball, the Tigers for baseball, and the Red Wings for hockey - all championship caliber teams for their sports and currently some of the very best in their leagues. Then, we have the Detroit Lions football which is incredibly pathetic. It's kinda funny because people in Michigan watch Lions football just to see one of our teams lose because we are so used to winning ~ cold truth.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

danjo33

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue May 15, 2007 8:08 pm

light_alistor wrote:eh... the turnout for hockey here is pretty sad. ive had more at school plays. the cyclones are pretty cool though for what little i saw of them. i cant remember what happened to the mighty ducks

...cyclones
if you are referring to this team
you are sadly mistaken...and retarded
they are the hurricane...
<<

light_alistor

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Tue May 15, 2007 9:17 pm

let me emphasize that WHAT LITTLE I SAW OF THEM part and then point out your failing. THIS is the team i was referring to you mental midget.

http://www.cycloneshockey.com/

god if your going to be a pompous little twit at least make sure there isnt a cyclones team SOMEWHERE. How many times do i have to say im not looking to argue on the net?
<<

danjo33

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Tue May 15, 2007 9:27 pm

danjo33 wrote:if you are referring to this team

notice the "if".
Meaning, i know there is a possibility of a hockey team known as the cyclones.
just when you mention them in the same way as the mighty ducks, it kinda gives the idea of an American pro team.
Sorry your all butt hurt pal.
<<

light_alistor

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Tue May 15, 2007 9:59 pm

notice the kinda. i KINDA could be showing i have a SLIGHT interest in hockey (which is true) AND it just so happens to be what this forum is about.

also why call someone retarded for something YOU arent sure about? so you can flame on the net? well youve accomplished THAT you certainly SOUND like a FLAMER
<<

gman

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks received: 6 times

Post Tue May 15, 2007 10:07 pm

what about the alaska aces
(it the alaska team but most of them r from canada tho )
ʛᴟλאּ
<<

light_alistor

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Tue May 15, 2007 10:14 pm

i think our hockey team (the ducks i guess whatever dont QUOTE me on this) were pulled because it didnt really draw a crowd like it used too.
which is a shame because the bengals will get a full crowd even when they are losing but when our other teams are winning they dont get much attention.
<<

Figz

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Tue May 15, 2007 10:16 pm

I personally like the Dallas Stars. And the Anaheim Ducks are the new Mighty Ducks...Disney sold the team and won't allow the new owner to use that name cause it's trademarked. I lve in San Antonio now and we have the San Antonio Rampage which is the farm team for the Florida Panthers. They are ok but since I can't get to a pro game very often it is a nice substitute. Someday I would love to go see Olympic Hockey live. Also I want to try to steer my son to play hockey instead of football. Especially here in Texas, football parents are the worst and really push their kids. I actually would like to learn how to play hockey just so I can teach him. Well, there you have it just a nice little piece of my hockey life.

Also, and this is just my opinion, you guys should just drop it and concentrate on the topic at hand...somebody has to be the bigger man. Again, just a idea...take it or leave it.
<<

Kaddisfly

Young Brewer

Post Wed May 16, 2007 5:39 pm

At least Buffalo didn't get swept, I'm kinda routing for them now that they beat the Rangers, so I can say at least we lost to the best team.
Increase the dosage, count back from 10.
Previous

Return to General Chat