Post Fri May 18, 2007 8:23 pm

PSP_man wrote:Yeah, about that...

I don't think he was
talking to you when
he said that...

I think he also meant to
say think before talking
sh*t about someone : )

i know but he was being an donkey to the one guy for no reason....i defend people when they do nothing wrong yet get flamed..

ace_012 wrote:Still....howd' the bubbles get there?

im not sure good question...my doctor is gone for a week so i cant ask...

i think it has sumthing to do with the stiches tho...these pics were also the first i had actually seen it myself
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Sat May 19, 2007 3:40 am

So you got surgery on your wrist, had metal stuff put in it, had like 3 huge bubbles on your wrist from it and this is the first time you notice them? wtf?
<<

des343

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat May 19, 2007 10:26 am

ace_012 wrote:So you got surgery on your wrist, had metal stuff put in it, had like 3 huge bubbles on your wrist from it and this is the first time you notice them? wtf?

lol it was only 2 days...i didnt look at them i was too drugged to actually shower and too scared to take the sh*t off it...

i noticed when i was going to get a shower
<<

brentbizzle

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks received: 15 times

Post Sat May 19, 2007 6:30 pm

Nice goin spaz...

lol... I wouldn't normally post over someone else's thread, but I did this back in December of 05

Did pretty much the same thing, only I did mine snowboarding in Canada.
<<

des343

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Sat May 19, 2007 9:13 pm

brentbizzle wrote:Nice goin spaz...

lol... I wouldn't normally post over someone else's thread, but I did this back in December of 05

Did pretty much the same thing, only I did mine snowboarding in Canada.

pretty sick...lol i dont understand x rays much tho...i get my stitches out on the 29th

the problem with my break is it will limit my mobility like u have uer wrist turned all the way over to show ur stiches i wont beable to to that

at least according to the doctor
<<

brentbizzle

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Post Sun May 20, 2007 4:13 am

des343 wrote:pretty sick...lol i dont understand x rays much tho...i get my stitches out on the 29th

the problem with my break is it will limit my mobility like u have uer wrist turned all the way over to show ur stiches i wont beable to to that

Well, if you look inside the red circle, all of those lines you see shouldn't be there. I shattered the end of the bone in many pieces. I even broke the natural smooth side of the bone that begins the joint. In the picture I have my entire arm turned to show those stitches. I couldn't turn my wrist at that point. I had to work very VERY hard to get all my movement back in my wrist. I don't have 100% of it back and never will, but I would say I have like 95%. I can't bend my right wrist to the extremes I can with the left, but I'm ok with that.

I already get arthritis in the joint from time to time, and I'm only 22. Just wait till a really cold day comes along. If you spend a lot of time outside with an uncovered hand/wrist, you'll feel the effects.

You said you won't have mobility... I'm assuming it is just temporary and you will be going through physical therapy to correct it.
<<

.Vault

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Sun May 20, 2007 5:40 am

brentbizzle.... looks like u just missed the growth plate. how old were you when you broke it?
<<

des343

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Sun May 20, 2007 10:15 am

brentbizzle wrote:
des343 wrote:pretty sick...lol i dont understand x rays much tho...i get my stitches out on the 29th

Well, if you look inside the red circle, all of those lines you see shouldn't be there. I shattered the end of the bone in many pieces. I even broke the natural smooth side of the bone that begins the joint. In the picture I have my entire arm turned to show those stitches. I couldn't turn my wrist at that point. I had to work very VERY hard to get all my movement back in my wrist. I don't have 100% of it back and never will, but I would say I have like 95%. I can't bend my right wrist to the extremes I can with the left, but I'm ok with that.

I already get arthritis in the joint from time to time, and I'm only 22. Just wait till a really cold day comes along. If you spend a lot of time outside with an uncovered hand/wrist, you'll feel the effects.

You said you won't have mobility... I'm assuming it is just temporary and you will be going through physical therapy to correct it.

i believe i did bout the exact same thing u did which is actually promising in some ways cuz u got so much movement back...and my disability will be permanent so its good to hear sum good as far as that tho
<<

brentbizzle

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Post Sun May 20, 2007 2:56 pm

.Vault wrote:brentbizzle.... looks like u just missed the growth plate. how old were you when you broke it?

It was only in '05 so I was 20.

des343 wrote:i believe i did bout the exact same thing u did which is actually promising in some ways cuz u got so much movement back...and my disability will be permanent so its good to hear sum good as far as that tho

When I messed up my wrist, the doctors told me my mobility range would depend on how well it all healed and how successful physical therapy was. From the get-go I did exercises trying to move all my fingers. After I got the splint off a couple weeks later, I did wrist exercises every day, several times a day. Trick is to use long pulling movements to stretch it. Quick ones will just pull and tear stuff. Good luck my friend, it kinda sucks having to learn how to move your wrist again, but it could be worse!
<<

Alix_Emergency

Brewer
Brewer

Post Sun May 20, 2007 4:46 pm

oh how cool!
that's awesome looking!
ah!
I haven't seen peoples (after) surgery pictures in forever!
Alix Emergency
<<

in_da_house

Mega Brewer
Mega Brewer

Post Mon May 21, 2007 2:01 am

hah unlucky mate, i got surgery on my thumb last yr not as skitz as that tho, that sucks mate gud luck wit the whole movement thing i have f**k all movement in my thumb aswell but after it all healing and sh*t and u start moving it again you will get most of the movement back.
<<

Ultimobeer

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Wed May 23, 2007 10:07 am

YOU BACK IN DA HoUSE GEA SON!

"I didn't want dust getting in my ps3, so i covered all the holes...", Ahahaahahahahahah.
Previous

Return to General Chat