Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Some new games

<<

Digital

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:29 am

are you using a usb loader to load the games or a disc? I would recommend you install a usb loader and then adjust the settings to run the game. is the version of the game you've got there PAL?
<<

airplanes18

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 19 times

Thanks received: 8 times

Post Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:16 pm

Re: Some new games

dws wrote:Just after a bit of help of anyone really, i have looked through the tutorials and can't find anything on this, I have had my wii modded for quite some time zelda twilight hack all my games play that i have downloaded aprt from 2 recent ones guiar hero 5 and the beatles, both jus come up with a black screen, i have burnt hem at several speeds and still noting, any ides would help
thanks

why did you poost this in the tut section? this isnt one.....but, you may have a bad download or you might want to try loading from the ISO directly. also, maybe a HB channel update might be in order? different loader maybe?
Billy Mays is STILL my Hero.
<<

BlackSheep11777

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:41 am

What version of the System Menu are you running? If you hacked your Wii some time ago and haven't updated since, some newer games might not work. If you're still on version 3.2 or 3.4, I'd suggest downloading Waninkoko's 4.0 or 4.2 updater. If that doesn't solve your problem, you might try searching gbatemp.net for the titles that are giving you trouble. If you're having a problem, chances are someone else is too.
<<

TheTyler0013

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Location: I am a ninja, I pop in at certain times and locations.

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 9 times

Post Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:52 am

ugh airplanes this is the HELP section =)

Return to Wii Help & Tutorials