Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Little Big Problem of my wii with banner bomb

<<

mskGOD

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:40 pm

Little Big Problem of my wii with banner bomb

I got a 3.2u hacked (J) region wii... it's previously Working perfectly but recently i installed quite some cios wads and wii wares... and it turn a bit unstable.. so i decided to reformat my wii..

After i format it.. my nightmare started to happen... i can load bootmii with bannerbomb.. but i was unable to install anything... according to the instruction in the read me to hack with banner bomb..you need to run DowngraderIOS35.dol but when i press that.. it suppose to came out with 3 selection which is downgrade IOS35 and patchmii and dvdx...

but my problem happen here... it show that :it seems to me that you are a pirate. Bye... Press Home to Exit...

then i proceed to wad manager.dol.. when inside the wad manager v1.4.. during choosing the ios... it just stuck there and i can do anything else....

Then i decided to use the traditional way (Twxlight hxxk).. it turns out tat my machine can't take any game( even if it is original)....

HELP~~~ PLEASE!!!
Thanks in ADVANCE
<<

Alex Finlay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:33 am

"but my problem happen here... it show that :it seems to me that you are a pirate. Bye... Press Home to Exit... "
Take everything off your card accept the .Dol you need, you need to before you can do it. Then everything else should work.
If not are get some techy people into it.
Being redone

Return to Wii Help & Tutorials