gecko os-no dvd found

<<

revnmaynard

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:19 pm

gecko os-no dvd found

when i try to load any gecko os even the new one it states:"error no dvd found" but when i use neogamma everything works fine. any suggestions?
<<

Digital

Young Brewer

Post Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:51 pm

have you tried a usb loader? I prefer that to any other method of loading games. what cios are you using? have you tried re-patching your system?
<<

revnmaynard

Young Brewer

Post Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:57 pm

geckos-error no dvd

im running a cios 38 rev.14 i have used a usb loader. but im tring to use the ocarina cheats
<<

Digital

Young Brewer

Post Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:11 pm

usbloader gx has ocarina built into it. I use it all the time. it was a little tricky to figure out at first, but once you get he hang of it, it's not so hard. give it a try. once you select a game to play you simply hit setttings and then select ocarina, download the cheats, select the ones you want, save, go to game loading (top option) turn on ocarina. simple as tha.
<<

revnmaynard

Young Brewer

Post Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:48 pm

i did but when i start the game i never get a chance to select the cheats i wanna use. i've got a cheat code finder and i've installed them.and i've turned on ocarina in usb and neogamma. When am i supposed to see the option of what cheats i wanna use????

Return to Wii Help & Tutorials