New Hex Firmware

<<

sasman5433

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 3 times

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:49 am

New Hex Firmware

I have the new firmware, it says that it allows you to go on PSN. Can anyone confirm if this true? i do not fancy getting banned that's all!
the firmware DOES spoof the PS3 into thinking its on 3.50 so i imagine it'll work.

Any idea's?
<<

Cypherous

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 24 times

Post Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:11 pm

Re: New Hex Firmware

sasman5433 wrote:I have the new firmware, it says that it allows you to go on PSN. Can anyone confirm if this true? i do not fancy getting banned that's all!
the firmware DOES spoof the PS3 into thinking its on 3.50 so i imagine it'll work.

Any idea's?

You really should monitor the PS3 news sites, exploit was patched a little while back when sony did PSN maintenance, so sadly no dice on PSN but then again if you're serious about having the jailbreak you should already have given up on PSN its something i did from day 1 of jailbreaking :)
<<

Medic

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:47 pm

Cypherous wrote:
sasman5433 wrote:I have the new firmware, it says that it allows you to go on PSN. Can anyone confirm if this true? i do not fancy getting banned that's all!

Any idea's?

You really should monitor the PS3 news sites, exploit was patched a little while back when sony did PSN maintenance, so sadly no dice on PSN but then again if you're serious about having the jailbreak you should already have given up on PSN its something i did from day 1 of jailbreaking :)

and as for spoofing, pah!
<<

Skelator03

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 2 times

Thanks received: 19 times

Post Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:35 am

you need to not use that payload and go back to hermes 4vb lots of problems with those payloads and ripping games
<<

TheReaper

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 4 times

Thanks received: 1

Post Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:44 pm

Cypherous wrote:then again if you're serious about having the jailbreak you should already have given up on PSN its something i did from day 1 of jailbreaking :)

ikr... ever since geohot mentioned he found an exploit to the internal information, i have been off line. so thats about 9 months? sucks some times, but you get used to it.

Return to PlayStation 3