<<

kellytna123

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:49 am

Tony Hawk's Project 8

Tony Hawk's Project 8 is the eighth installment in the Tony Hawk's Series. But this time are reamped to the ps3 standards.
Graphics-the graphic are amazing when your are just skating around or when your jumping of a 50ft building it looks breath taking. But the facial animations of the models look very unrealistic at some points.And some times there is unstable framerate which sucks.but i give the graphics a 8/10

Sound- Project 8 has a very good music like in all Tony Hawk's games .The music in this game will get u pumped up to keep on playing. Artist's like Gnarls Barkley,The Crue,Gym Class Heroes ,Ramones, Wolfmother are all in this rocking Project 8 sountrack.So i give it 9.5/10

Gameplay-The gameplay is what u would expect in a Tony Hawk game but with new impovements. Like moving the board in all directions with the anlog. If u like Tony Hawk games u will like this game. But there is no really big gameplay diffirence with other Tony Hawk game. So i give it a 8/10

Reply-The real downfall of this game is that their is the lack of online play.But if your like me u will get addicted to trying to get new highscore.But without online will leave gamers wanting more so i give the reply vaule a 7.5/10.

Ovrall- This game is a perfrect for people who like Tony Hawk games but for other will not. the sound in the game is great and the graphic are too.The gameplay is the same from other tony hawk games. The reply vaule is not in this game unless u love skate board games.But this is still a great game.That why i give it a 8.5 out of 10. By Kellytna123

PSP AND HEAVY METAL FOR LIFE/ if u need help with 3.5 downgrade ask me./ECW/TNA/WWE
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:26 am

Good review. The Tony Hawk games are the best, their soundtracks are pretty good too. If i had a PS3 i would definitely get this game. They are awesome to play online too.
<<

kellytna123

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:47 pm

thanks i thought no one was going to read it.

PSP AND HEAVY METAL FOR LIFE/ if u need help with 3.5 downgrade ask me./ECW/TNA/WWE
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:42 pm

I was wondering if someone was gonna reply :P.
<<

Figz

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:28 pm

Hopefully the traffic will pick up and we can start to get some more posters here. Keep up the good work on the reviews.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:05 pm

Well I tried this game on PS3 but it wasn't as impressive as the THUG series.

Return to PS3 Games