<<

Figz

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:43 am

Call of Duty 4

This game is awesome!! I just had to get that out of the way. So realistic and smooth. It feels like you are in a movie. The controls are very familiar and the weapons respond well. The AI is good and actually better than most games. The story is a believable one with actual locations, not made up places. I do have a gripe though. It seems in some areas of the game, that no matter how many guys you kill more keep coming. They keep coming it seems until you kill the key guy in the room. An example is around the 5th or 6th mission. You enter a room full of computers and it has three levels. There are snipers and ground tropps flooding in from all over. I must have killed guys in this room for a good 30 minutes before I took out a machine gunner in the back (by accident with a grenade), then when I had cleared the room again the enemies quit flowing. There are some cool ideas in this game though. I like a mission in the game where you are on board a helicopter and you a view the battlefield below through a night vision sight. You have to provide cover for your ground troops using a 25mm gun and 2 types of artillery shells. Your troops are wearing flashers so you don't blow them up. That was a fun mission. All in all 2 thumbs up.

Gameplay: 10 of 10
Story: 10 of 10
AI: 9 of 10
Weapons 9 of 10
Graphics: 10 of 10

Overall: 9.5
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:49 am

The same thing in In number 2. At some points you gotta do certain things to make the enemies stop coming.Its kinda annoying, but ya just gotta go around and complete certain tasks to keep the enemies from coming back. It's kind of annoying but yea! you gotta go fulfill the tasks and kill the right guys. The AI in that game was just sad though.. It was just me out there with a bunch of pansies with blanks in their guns when they DID shoot. I'm glad that it is better for this game.

EDIT: Haha yea that mission was fun when you got to blow the enemy up while in that aircraft or w/e it was :P.

Return to PS3 Games